𝚃𝚆𝙾

Quackity POV:

My tears fell to the floor as I sobbed. It felt like yesterday when Wilbur had gotten revived and now he's gone again. I remember being so happy when he was alive, even before he died there was something about him that just made me feel alive.

And now he's gone....

"Why?! WHY CAN IT NEVER GO MY WAY?! WHY DO ALL THE BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME?!" I shouted, banging my head against the door.

I want him back. I need him back.

I wiped my tears and got up. Reajusting my tie and walking out.

I needed to see him.

I walked, and walked, and walked, until I finally reached my destination.

"Hey Sam!" I called out, grabbing Sam's attention.

"Hi Quackity, are you going to visit Dream today" he asked.

"Yeah, I need a smalk favour of him, I might need to bring in some tools for him to cooperate."
I say quite ominously.

"Ah, I see..." he said with a sigh. "Alright, come on in"

After going through all the procedures of getting into the prison, Sam hands me an enchanted Netherite axe before I get on the platform to enter the cell.

Sam lowers the lava and there I see him..

Dream. He's the only one that can fix my problem of emptyness. This feeling I have while Wilbur is dead. I need to get him back as soon as posible...

___________________
A/n
And that concludes chapter two, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Be safe and stay hydrated. Go get a snack and get some rest. Yeah, I know. You are probably reading this at 4am. I know you. Aha, anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day/night. Byeee!
(290 words)