chapter 9: leading to smut and interrupted

Izukus pov:

My face was a bright red. Shoto called me his! No one has ever called me theirs before! I stayed still as he continued to keep his face in my neck. I fiddled with my hands as his wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. I could feel his hot breath trickle down my neck making me shiver. We were so close.. Hadn't we only became mates like a day ago? Damn dragons move fast. I can't say I don't like it though. I'm glad we're so close like this already. I put my hands on top of his as he hugged me.

Todos pov:

He's so close.. I feel and hear he's breathing.. He smells so good.. Its a minty smell with a hint of dirt and fire wood.

I look at his neck that was right in front of me. God how I just want to bite it and kiss it. I bet he's blood and skin tastes amazing seeing how sweet his kiss tasted. I just want to..

I bit down on his neck gently, earning a surprised gasp and a moan in pain from my darling. "shoto what are you doing?-" he asked but I quickly shut him up by kissing gently on his neck and sucking on the crook of it. I can tell he's surprised by my actions because of all the squeaks he's making and his slightly heavy breathing. "Shh.. Your parents will hear you.." I whisper in his ear. I didn't want him to stop making his adorable noises that humans make but it was true..if he was too loud we would get seen by his parents.

He nodded Without another sound. I smirked and started to kiss his neck a bit more roughly.. Not two rough that he would get overwhelmed yet though.

I sucked his neck more roughly then the kisses though I was careful not to leave any big markings. I will make markings on him later.

I could feel his breath hitch as I got rougher, though he made sure he wasn't making any noises. I stopped sucking and looked down at his neck. It was a beautiful pink covered with my saliva and a bite mark. It could be covered by makeup easily so who cares that I made a mark, right? Now that I see what I made... I want to make more. I'm growing hungry for him..I need to taste him more..

I kissed his shoulder hungrily and roughly. I could tell my izuku was holding in A moan so I kissed up to his ear and whispered. "its okay, you can let it out..but make sure it's not too loud, only loud enough that I can hear it~" I whispered in A sexy tone of voice. He nodded and let it out. "Ngh~ sho ~" he moaned quickly but loud enough to wear I could hear clearly.

They way he moaned my name made me mad with lust. I could feel my dick harden and press against his (unfortunately) clothed ass. I saw his eyes widened so I think he felt it..

That's when we heard something start to yell out something. "me and your mother are going shopping! Be safe!" All might yelled out as if they were in A hurry and I heard shuffling then a door open and close.. Heh... Now we have the entire house to ourselves.. We can do whatever... I looked at him and he looked at me.

" we have then entire house to ourselves ~ lets have some fun, shall we?" I said I to his ear. He nodded hesitantly but that wasn't enough. " I cant hear you ~ use your words, darling.. Do you want to have "fun"? ~" I ask, fun clearing being a substitute for sex.
"y-yes please ~" he responded.

As soon as I heard him say that I took action. I quickly pinned him down and ...then we heard pounding on.the door. I growled in annoyance. "WHO IS IT?!" I yell. "ITS KATSUKI BAKUGO BITCH AND ISTG IF YOUR DOING WHAT I THINK YOUR DOING ILL KILL YOU!" He called out..oh shit. I quickly Got of izuku and grabbed some skin toned shit I saw on his closet dresser and covered Izus neck it. I then shook off all the dirty thoughts and so did he before going to awnser the door.

"what the fuck do you want?!" I yelled, upset as bakugo came in. "I saw all might and dekus mom walk out the house. I don't trust you two alone." Baking said as he sat down on izukus bed like he owned the place.

Izuku scoffed. "kacchan! Why don't you trust us?! You know I wouldn't let anything bad happen!" He yelled as he got up into bakugos face. Bakugo rolled his eyes and grabbed him by the arm, flipping him over on the bed. He yelped in shock and I growled. "You wouldn't do anything bad...unless you were over powered by SOMEONE feeding your sexual needs." Bakugo said glareing at me. My growls got louder. "mind your business god damn it! Why do you care what I do with MY BOYFRIEND?!" I yelled as I push bakugo and grabbed izuku off the bed, holding him possesively. "Because he's MY childhood best friend and I want to keep his fucking INNOCENCE!" He yelled back and pulled izuku away from me. I did not like that.

I growled loudly before tearing izuku away from bakugo and kicked bakugo in the gut. Izuku seemed mad and upset. I could tell he really wanted to do 'it' but FUCKING BAKUGO TOOK THAT AWAY FROM US! I am so upset right now.

"okay well we aren't doing anything nasty. You can leave now." I said as bakugo recovered from the kick. "hell no. I'm not leaving you two alone when YOU clearly want to take advantage of how innocent Deku is!" He yelled as he pointed at me. We both scoffed. "ugh! I do not!" I yelled. "Yeah! And I'm not that innocent yknow!" He replied with a huff. "What-ever. We both know what icyhots intentions were wither we like it or not." He said as he rolled his eyes. Yknow..I really want to kill this bitch.