chapter 13: coming back

As we headed to school, izuku held onto my hand tightly. I smiled as he lead us to this big school that had a sign that said UA on it. I've never been to a school but I only assume its great. Maybe I can make new human friends! I still don't know much about my izuku or humans so this will be a great learning experience. I could learn about what humans can and can't do and what foods they eat.

He lead me to the door of this huge school and then up the stairs. Eventually we ended up in front of a door that said 1A beside it. He took a deep breath and slowly started to open the door, me following him inside.

Izukus pov:

Oh god. This is going to be a mess. Chatter was everywhere across the room but it suddenly stopped when me and shoto entered the room. Hell, even mr.aziwa looked surprised. "Midroyia?!" Everyone yelled, almost in unison. "deku!" Urakua yelled, jumping up from her seat. All of my close friends did the same (Iida and tsu), they all came charging at me before basically tackling me to the floor with a hug. " we thought we lost you!" I could hear Urakua yell. "yeah, we thought you died!" Tsu said in agreement. "what happened?" Iida asked as they all Got off me. I got up and gave a look to shoto. He gave me a confused yet jealous one back. "yeah, what happened dude?" Kirishima asked. Denki nodded in agreement along with sero. Kacchan didn't look at all surprised but that was expected since he knew where I had been. Momo, jiro, and mina all looked worried.

I sighed and started to explain. "well, you see..I kinda Got lost in the woods for a few days because I was trying to find a better way home.. But! Luckily for me, I found-" I looked over at shoto. "him! He's been taking care of me while I was lost. He used to live in the woods but now he lives with me!" Everyones eyes widened as they looked over at shoto. "oh! Thank goodness you aren't hurt." Momo spoke up, sighing in relief. Urakua looked at shoto before hesitantly hugging him. He jumped and his eyes widened. "thank you for taking care of him.." She said before letting go. "Oh- uhm- its no problem." Shoto said, glancing back at me. I smiled at him and he gave me back an awkward smile. Soon, our teacher told us to sit calm down. "I was going to make you guys train.. but since midroyias back and we have uh his friend as our new student, you guys get a free period to catch up and talk" Azwaia sighed and sat down in his chair. Everyone quickly started to swarm around us. "So what did you eat while you were gone in the woods? Did you have to eat nasty bugs?" Mina asked, wincing at the thoughts of bugs. "no, actually sho caught us some really big fish to eat." I answered minas questions. Shoto nodded in agreement, smiling proudly. "ohh okay." She said

"what did you guys do out there?" Jiro asked. "I bet ten dollars that they made out!" Denki shouted out, earning a few laughs. I blushed heavily, for that's exactly what we did. Shotos eyes widened and he rubbed the back of his neck, awkwardly. When neither of us answered they all went quiet and looked at us, almost concerned. "...you guys didn't make out.. Right?" Urakua said, her voice cracking. I hesitated for a split second before speaking. "Pssh, what? Us? M-make out? Never!" I said, laughing nervously. Shoto looked at me, almost as if he was sad. I gave him a look, and mouthed 'the plan' to him discretely. He mouthed a quick oh before agreeing with me. "Yeah, we did nothing of the sort." He said before flashing me a smile. I smiled back at him.

"hm..okay.." Denki said. After a moment the class went back to being like regular and started to ask questions again. "where did you sleep?" Momo asked. "in the cave I used to live in." shoto simply responsed. "in a cave?! That's unsafe! You didn't even have a house?!" Iida yelled, waving his arms around in his normal manner. " I Couldn't afford one.." Shoto said, frowning. "oh..I'm sorry for being insensitive.." Iida said before pushing up his glasses and bowing respectively. Shoto shrugged it off with a quick its fine.

"Oh you poor things!That must've been so unglamorous! My shiny self could never!" I heard aoyama yell as he pushed through the crowd to us. Per usual, he spoke in a terrible French accent and was covered head to toe in glitter. "Here! You haven't had my cheese in so long. Eat up, little one" He shoved a slice of his homemade cheese in my mouth. If I was being honest, ayoma is probably one of my best friends along with iida, tsu, and Urakua. (Y'all he's seriously the best I love him sm, even more with his back story now.)

After I ate his cheese I smiled at him. "thank you, its even more delicious than the last." I said. " I know! I tried out a new recipe!" he explained, proud of his work. I nodded before he gave me an entire bag full of cheese. "Here, as a welcome back gift. I also expected you to come back with someone so there's extra in there for your new friend." He smiled before shoving me to shoto.

I sighed and handed shoto the bag. "try it." I told him. He hesitantly nodded before taking a bite of the cheese.

  "D e l i c i o u s"

Words: 1009

Hey! Thank you for reading! Sorry I haven't updated in A while! Ill try to update more often! I'm working on my own book right now and I'm very excited about it :) anyways have a nice day!