Family ( by the way dom toretto fights naruto in this just saying)

When I woke up I saw a tall man with long black hair. And he also had black eyes as black as night. He was also wearing red samurai armor.

After staring at him for a few minutes I decided to walk up to and ask him who he was.

And he replied that he is the great madara uchiha. I was shocked to see him in my dreams. I didn't really know much about him except for that he fought the first hokage and was said to have died in the battle.

But I built up the courage to ask him why he was here because I knew what he was capable of. He said that he was here to talk to me. And I replied saying why would you want to talk to me I am a nobody. And the next thing he said shocked me that I almost passed out in my dreams. And he said the reason why he is visiting me was to get to know his grandson.

After I got over my shock I asked him how is he my grandfather. I said that I learned at the academy that he died at the valley of the end.

He then told me that he lived and that he would explain what happened.

Like 30 something years ago

There were to men standing on two sides of a waterfall. One man had long brown hair and brown eyes. And the other one had long black hair with black eyes. As they fought with each other madara used the nine tails but hashirama defeated him. But madara escaped by tue water flowing him down the stream. He thought he was dead but when he woke up he was in a small room. Realizing that he wasn't anywhere he knew he reached for his Kunai patch for it not to be there.

But then a beautiful women with long blond hair and blue eyes walked in and was shocked to see him awake. ( I didn't think of a name because I just don't give a shit about her.) he was shocked to see her the. He asked where am I she replied that you are in a the land of fire close by the border.

Tike skip.

Over the next few months madara fell in love with the girl and they had a kid and they named him minato.

Madara taught minato the basics of chakra control. And fighting( I think we all know where this is going so I am just going to go back to naruto and madara talking.) naruto was shocked and f what he heard and kinda felt bad for his dad. But  madara said the I should not feel bad. He then said that if he knew my dad would end up like this he would have never saved his son.

But then naruto said then does that mean I have the sharingan.

Madara nodded and said you but since you have it it makes the barringan stronger.

After madara said that he vanished and naruto woke up from his dream.

Yo sorry guys it's short I ran out of ideas.