Morning Sunshine

"Psst" the hand started waving 'go away

"Psst" the hand started waving 'go away.'

"Wake up" a small boop on the nose. Her face scrunched. A hand popped out of the covers showing two slender fingers. "T... t... two min...utes." the small voice whispers and goes under the covers.

"Lalisa Manoban, darling wake up or else I'm gonna have to pour my iced cold americano on your lazy ass."

"Hyun shut the fuck up, she's gonna get all sticky, Ewww."

"Bruh, at least she'll wake up unlike your method."

"Let me do it." a very, very deep voice said.

"do it lix." The eldest pushed the other infront.

The freckled guy slowly went towards the sleeping figure on the bed and started speaking in his deep voice "Wakey wake-"

Lisa jumped up in shock and worry thinking who the hell let the devil into her room and then she opened her eyes. She turned around slowly and saw the three guys standing in front of her.

Hyunjin, Felix, Kunpimook, Jungkook.

Ahh shits, these bitches. I have that audition and these three came up. Maybe Taehyung would allow three extras.

Lisa grew up with Felix and Kunpimook, also known bambam. She knew Felix through Bang chan, whom she met because of Bambam. Bang chan was currently busy with his producing group 3RACHA. While Hyunjin met her at high school when she used to attend dance classes.

Jungkook had a very long story, he met her at a park, where he lost his cousin sister and Lisa was the one who found her and got her 4 bags of chips, very expensive chips.

Jungkook found her and his sister refused to leave Lisa saying she was rich and could afford tasty food. At the end of the day Lisa got his number and later discovered he was in the same class as Bang chan.

The six people shared a room throughout university until Jennie started staying with them too. She was older than all of them but more of a responsibility for them.

"Aish, didn't anyone teach you about privacy for fucks sake."

"That's your job noona." Felix teased while hugging his boyfriend's hand.

"I have a blind date later again, some guy named Jimin. I need help dressing up. "

"Am I the only straight one here?" Bambam asks the rest, remember that he is in fact the only straight on in the group, while Felix and Lisa are bisexual, the others only swing the same way as their gender.

"Yeah" all replied in sync.

The door clicked open and Kim Taehyung came in, in his yellow shirt and white pants wearing yellow glasses. He was holding two signs saying 'happy audition day' & 'Good luck baee' and a shit load of balloons.