Tag, You're It!

Kim Taehyung was the best representative of the Kim family

Kim Taehyung was the best representative of the Kim family. They were all eye pleasing, smart, ruthless and successful. One thing that was not common was that never had any of the siblings ever fall for a person as hard as he did.

Jennie fell for Lisa but not as hard as he did.

He loved every small thing about her. The way she cares about everything, her smile, her laugh and her determination in everything.

He was on his bed, laying down on the edge just thinking about her. She was very beautiful, thoughtful and he knew she'd be successful. She's perfect for the title "Kim Lalisa."

While he was in his mind, someone had knocked on his door but he didn't hear it. Soon the figure entered the room without permission, "Taehyung!"

"Shit!" he shouted as he jumped, seeing Seokjin standing at the door.

"What?"

"Nothing, I came to borrow a raincoat, mine is nowhere to be found." Taehyung pointed at the coat stand and he walked to it. Grabbing the thick plastic one and putting it on himself.

"Thanks, lock your door next time, lover boy."

Urgh.

The moment he fell back down, another body came in, this time pleasing his smell glands.

"Tae! You wanna go outside? It's raining, we can play catch!"

Smiling at Lisa, he got up and nodded. Her face brightened even more, if that was possible and practically ran out the door.

Once the both of them were outside, she gave a tap on his shoulder and screamed" Tag! Catch me if you can! " and ran as soon as he realised the game.

They both ran around, Taehyung catching her while Lisa ran away from him. Soon he caught her and the same happened for about 10 minutes.

Now, they're all wet and sitting inside the small greenhouse near the pool.

"Are you even an idol? What if someone catches you playing outside."

"Oh please, you're acting like this place isn't the most secure home ever."

He chuckled and patted on her head. She soon leaned down on his shoulder and closed her eyes slowly, the two matching their breathing.

How is he not supposed to fall in love?

I am a bad, bad person for this but here's a filler chapter to see how lovesick Taehyung is doing

I am a bad, bad person for this but here's a filler chapter to see how lovesick Taehyung is doing. I'm doing my Cambridge entrance and had English today, which reminded me I have an ongoing book ☠️

Love u guys,
Lazy author

🌼🧚💫