cursed blessings

Thousands of years ago itself ....the fantasy of immortality faded from humans . But there was a world , only for demons , at that times ...demons also used to be mortal like humans ...until king of demons Lee Zhang found a tree which had the ability to spread immortality for the creatures who lives around it .he named it as " pillar of curse" ...since immortality is a cursed blessing. He civilized most of demons near the pillar of curse in order to aquire immortality....soon demons fully became immortal because of the tree .
Lee Zang hated humans to death , but some of his demons were In love with humans which led to the loosing of their power of immortality.
The minister Feng suo Chen found they were loosing their power and their demons itself will become the reason for their destruction.

He ran to Lee Zhang " your highness...we have a bad news "

Lee Zhang was sipping his tea peacefully, he stopped to hear what his minister had to say " what is it ?"

Suo Chen said with his restless mind
" we are running out of power, some demons fell in love with humans and lost their spiritual powers, we cant prevent it ...because it is the curse give by that tree you found , it gave us immortality with a curse to prevent it too , we have connected our souls to the pillar of curse , the curse it gave on us will destroy us .. we should destroy it "

Lee Zhang panicked with disappointment " noo ....the tree..it gave us the biggest power which is immortality...destroying it could let to our destruction too ....what made you think destroying this could prevent our people from contacting humans ?"

Silence spread around ...Lee Zhang was disappointed.

Suo Chen said " sire , I..I think I know a way ...there are saints who has same power like us , but just opposite...but because of their holy power...our kingdom could be saved ...in order to do it , we have to force the leader of saint tribe living in the sunset mountains to marry our demons to their princesses....that's the only way to save our kingdom without destroying our source of immortality "

Lee Zang nodded his head and said " so let it be , we can't let our demons to loose their powers and to live with humans , it's unacceptable...send a letter to those Saint tribes , force their princesses to marry our demons , ...or prepared for a massive destruction "

Suo Chen said " sire , this plan has whole merits ,....our immortality could be stabilized by this ...and anyway no demons and Saint could probably love each other , so through this , saints will be our slaves...so we have nothing to worry "

The air got poisoned by their evil plan

Soon that letter reached in the hands of
Zhong ju min ...he was really annoyed by this letter. Suddenly the door opens , it was Xi Jang...his youngest daughter who came to check on him ...he Suddenly hided the letter , but couldn't prevent Xi Jang from noticing what her father was hiding ...