the silent war

Years passed ,it was 22nd century.... the ancient incident faded with time.  But the roots of curse still survived in the modern world . Humans took over earth because the demons were no longer able to stay there , they hided themselves far from earth .

The demons felt guilty.  Lee Zhang was sad by seeing the demons who were in love with humans, they were pathetic ...those demons had no way to return to earth , so they had to see their human partners dying while they remained immortal.  They felt the curse of immortality insteadof its power. 

Demons were fed up , living without power or love ...they wanted to return to earth to live with humans who they fell in love . Their love eventually  destroyed tree of immortality . The demons were aware of the fact that they could only live 100 years more , so they wanted to return to earth to see their love , to live rest of their life with them  or to see them atleast for the last time .

Lee Zhang understood his mistakes,  he made his intentions pure , to return to earth and live among humans

But in order to do that , someone should destroy that rose plant , which is spreading the curse by spreading it's roots .

They tried many ways to break the curse .

Meanwhile the immortal saints who lived in the mountain of sunset knew about the efforts taken by demons to return to earth .

Zhen Kai , the oldest among them was their new leader . The memories  of their painful past made him hate demons more than anything. 

He said " it's been a thousands of years since our king ju min and princesses died . We have to prevent the demons from breaking their curse , for princess Xi Jang's sake "

The tribe loudly said " for the sake of princess Xi Jang "

Meanwhile on earth,  humans lived as superior beings without even knowing about the enmity between demons and saints .

The chok hyungwa university in Beijing was really popular for studies.
Studying in that university is one of the best way to claim themselves  as rich .
Because of that reason itself,  the school was comprised of many bullies .

Chaou Ying yuan , was really shy to enter the new campus .she was the new student who came between middle term of school .

She hesitated to enter the class ...suddenly she heard foot steps.

A group of boys were coming towards her , ...one boy was walking in front of them...

She got really nervous " I have heard that this school is not comfortable for newbies , ....are they some kind of gangsters ,...is he their leader,  nahh...I should stop getting scared on my first day itself "

They all stopped I front of her , the boy who seemed to be their leader asked her " princess...are you new here ?"  Everyone around was laughing

Ying yuan felt uncomfortable,  she was looking down

He looked down to her and said " ooh , why are you soo silent...anyway,  good for you...better you be silent in front of me " 

He was laughing in mockingly way " it's time for me to go , see you later or ..never "

Ying yuan was still looking down , suddenly someone came patting on her shoulders

She looked at Ying yuan " hey , I'm fou yu chan ...beware of him ok ..? he is one of the dangerous bullies in our school...are you ok ?

Ying yuan walked away ...but ..she stopped and turned back   " yu chan ....would you mind sitting near me ...I don't trust anyone out here ....I think you are ok , to be friends with..."

Yu chan smiled " ofc , I'll sit with you...hey...I'll make you familiar with the school..don't worry , just stay away from that punk "

Ying yuan felt a little relief , finally she got a friend to keep along....she went into the classroom with yu chan