1. Late

Double chocolate chip~

Pushing the glass door open, the bell tingled, announcing his presence.
The interior was same as far as he remembered.
With its chocolate brown walls with a wooden designed wallpaper and small wooden table of circle shaped.
A few star stickers on the wall, shining and ofcourse a few quotes on how coffee is the best thing in the world.

A universal bestfriend.

As the small boy, with spectacles on his nose, and a side bag approached
The counter he was greeted by a very familiar face.

"Jungkook, you're regular chocolate-banana milkshake?"

"That would be good, Hoseok hyung."

Hoseok smiled, a little at him.

The boy was considered rude, because he was brutally honest and blunt.

Jeon Jungkook
is known for his brilliantly sharp mind and idiosyncrasies. His quirky behavior, discomfort in social situations, and a lack of understanding of sarcasm gives him a tough time with people. He is extraordinarily logical which comes at the price of being rude and snobbish to others. Jungkook is the,you know, classic nerd, crazy for video games, comic books, and sci-fi TV shows.

Being Jungkook's neighbour and a friend for a past year, he has greatly understood the boy, but still he hasn't too. He's impossible to understand.

Jungkook lives with his friend Jimin, his best friend and his socialiser.
If not for Jimin, he would have no friends. Not like he has, just few, credit to Jimin.

Hoseok shares his apartment with Yoongi, Jimin's boyfriend, they have broken up so many times only to be back together. Fate? We never know.

Bringing his drink, he stood next to him, when the door bell tingled again.

"Jimin! You're here too, your regular caramel maccha?"

"That would be perfect, hyung, btw is Jungkook already here?"

"3 minutes, 25 seconds, you were late, but it's not like you care."

Jimin rolled his eyes going to sit with Jungkook.

"I heard you are accepting the offer?"
He said while looking at the menu, then again at him.

"Well, I would never let go of an offer which gives me more chance of researching."

"But, kook, you should know the CEO is a Casanova, probably won't leave a Chance to flirt with you. Are you sure you can work with him?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin, and sighed.

"One cries because one's sad. For example, I cry because, everyone else is stupid which makes me sad."

Jimin glared at him.

The bell tingled again, indicating someone's entry.

"4 minutes, 36 seconds, you both"

Namjoon, just sighed at the boy and Jin rolled his eyes.

"Jin got us late because a spider was in the way, and he didn't wanted to kill it nor walk from there, we had to take the longer route." Said Namjoon.

"In my defense, it was a failed attempt to murder." Jin said dramatically.

Jungkook looked at him for a little.

"What?" Jin asked.

"You're afraid of insects and women.
Ladybugs must render you catatonic."