Episode 10

Next morning
I woke up with light headache but enough to need to hide the sun. I wake up and walk to the kitchen to drink water and take a killer pain. As I drink and look something to cook for the breakfast I was thinking about what happened. I remember things by things in order until I remember the kiss! « OH MY GOD » I say the bottle of water falling from my hand.
I didn't hear that someone enters my home. « Is everything alright? » I heard a familiar voice. I was startled, I saw someone walking towards me. And then I saw Jungkook « What the hell are you doing here? You scared me! » I tell him angry « Sorry, you gave me the code yesterday and I wanted to check if you good » he explains and looks weirdly at me.
I look at myself and realize what I was wearing. « Okay....umm I-I a fine. You can leave now » I tell him trying to stay stern and not embarrassed. « I brought some breakfast and I see that you already cook some.... Do you want to share all of it together? » he proposes. I couldn't refuse after he helps me yesterday, I couldn't be rude «.....ummm I guess, don't think it means anything. Get yourself comfortable... I will be right back » I say leaving the kitchen to get a dressing gown.
I came back and set the table and what I cooked on the table. I sat next to him on the sofa. « So did you sleep well? » he asks taking a pancake « kind of ... just a headache » I say not looking at him « do you have painkiller? » he asks me caring « I already took one » I answer thinking some coffee.
«Oh great! .... Do you remember what happened? » he asks sending me a glare from the corner of his eyes. I didn't know if I should tell that I do or I simply forget... why am I even hesitating I don't care after all « I do » I answer boldly like I don't care. He looks at me completely this time « Oh really? You-you do? » he asks « Yes but I was just drunk and it's just been a long time since I'm single. The both of this just made me act like that » I say with a straight face.
« Oh.... That's really how you feel? » he asks looking disappointed. I look at him and then turn trying to stay stern « I do. Don't you? » I ask « I guess it doesn't matter » he smiles sadly. And we... we just eat in silence for the next 30 minutes with some quick talk about work.
«Well I think I will get going....see you » he says walking to the door without he cheerful usual behavior « oh Jungkook, one last question...why did you laugh when I told you my code? » I ask him curious «....nothing important... » he says walking back to the door. His behavior was weird suddenly, did I do something ? And why do I even care? Anyways I need to get ready for work.
Jungkook's POV
I was going to the office and thinking about Y/n, she didn't leave my mind even once. My feelings for her were growing uncontrollably. Should I give it a try but in another way?
An idea popped in my mind. I dialed a number on my car board and wait for the person to answer. « Hello? » I ask « Hey Jungkook! What's up? » Namjoon answers « I'm good! What about you? » I ask
«I'm doing great! Japan suits me so well! » He chuckles « I believe you! » I chuckle « What make you call me? » he asks me « well I was wondering when you will be back in Korea? » I ask him « Oh well.... I was planning to come next week. Why? Is there something wrong? » he asks perplexed « Well not really... I was have something to ask you but I want to do it in person. You can come to my party too. It's your sister event for my company » I explain « Sure! Can't wait to see that! But are you sure it can wait next week to talk about it? » he asks me
« Yes don't worry, I can wait a bit more for that... » I answer trying to stay cheerful and not show anything « Okay! Well I can't wait to you guys and see your event. I hope it's nothing bad. Until then take care bro! » he greets me