Episode 1

Do you know Blair Waldorf or Serena Van der Woodsen ? Well this is me now at the beginning of the story. Now, do you know Fallon Carrington or Cookie Lyon ? It's me when my dad decided to give me the new entertainment company localize in Korea. But before I became that professional, a lot happen to me. Let me tell you my story.
Few months earlier
My dad owns a big company with many branchs, services and agencies in the USA. To celebrate his new milestone, he decides to open 2 new companies overseas : in Japan where my older brother will handle it and in Korea where I am suppose to show him that I am able to manage such important things as a professional CEO. I have always been the daddy's spoiled daughter. I have to prove that I can be a mature grown ass woman, who can be responsible. I was determined and I've worked on this for months now.
My dad decides to do this big annoucement with a party. He invites all his CEO friends, business men and stars. I was anxious about it, but thanks God my brother was here for me and he will also come ofently to Korea to help me and check on me.
It was the D-day today, i almost didn't sleep and was so stressed. I went to the spa in the morning to make all the needed skincare.
I took hours to prepare myself and be on top of myself to look the best and give a good first impression.
I walked around my wardrobe for 2 freaking hours. I didn't know how I should look like, professional in the first place, pro but still sexy, sexy and sassy, or maybe a mix of both. At the end, I decide to just stay myself. I just took an outfit which describe the best myself. I did the same for the makeup, just the reflection of me and my personality. When I was done, I look at myself in the mirror and felt confident about it.
I walk downstairs and sat in the living room where my brother was already. "Hey Joon! How are you?" I ask him sitting right next to him "Hey Y/nie! I'm good, what about you, it's a big day for you today!" he states. "I know right! I am so stressed ! I hope they will have a good impression of me, ... What if they think I'm not capable of managing a company...?" I ask him still worried.
"Stop talking shit Y/nie! You always scare people in the first place because of how confident and powerful you look, even when you are stress like right now!" he compliments me "Don't say that it stress me even more! If I scare them it's even worse. Oh my god! What should I do?" I panick again " Stop this! Just be yourself, it's the best way to be loved for who you really are." he comforts me. I was only vulnerable with my parents and my brother. With strangers or else I am always cold, rude and I stay mysterious about everything and even more with my feelings.
"Your only problem is your RBF syndrom!" he states, I look at him in disbelief "What?! I don't have a RBF!" I hit him "Y/nie! Be serious 5 minutes please, it's like you are going to insult and kill everyone you meet ! Poor people...." he mutters the last part "Jooooooon!" I yell at him. "Why my baby is yelling like that?" My dad says entering the room "Joon says I have a Resting Bitch Face!" I tell him "...." my dad stays silent trying to hid the smile which was creeping on his face "DAAAD!" I yell at him too. Yes I know I look like a baby BUT I'm not always like that I swear.
The thing is that with the big annoucement, everything makes me worried more and more. Maybe I'm going to do a bad impresion and I won't have any investissments. If I don't have any, how my company will work? Maybe I have to change myself. "Sweetheart, just be yourself like always. You are perfect! With a RBF or not, Okay? They will love you no matter what!" my dad assures me. "Thank you dad" I smile.
"Okay, now let's go or we will be late at our own event!" my dad chuckles. We all went out and went to the limousine. I was getting more tensed as the car was near the event. We finally arrived and we got down the car. We walk through the the crowd surrounded by the paparazzi, on the red carpet. We smile and act professional but I was getting anguised.
We arrived in the hall and everyone greet us as the host of the event. My dad went on the stage to greets everyone properly and starts the event
We walk around and greet each and every guests here that we know, friends, co-workers, business persons, .... As the time goes, I start to shake. I drink some glass of champagn to relax and help me to enjoy the moment more than what I was at the moment. My life was about to change, I was about to live alone, manage a whole company alone, no parents to help me like the rest of my life. It wasn't a new chapter of my life at this moment. I was opening a whole new book of my adult life.