Chapter 10

Lisa POV

Well I got a call from my boss saying I had to go to work so I actually had to work. I work at a tattoo shop with 4 of my other close friends. Suelgi, Jongyeon, Jackson and Bambam. 

We were friends every since high school, and we all wanted jobs as artist. Suelgi is an artist I am and Bambam is. Jackson and Bambam are shop managers. I walked in and Suelgi was at the desk

"Hey, Manoban," the blonde said.

"Hey." I said taking my jacket off.

We began to talk more until we had someone come in.

Jennie POV

We were in Hanbin's car, and we talked about what we were gonna say. I wanted to call it off so much I didn't like Hanbin in that way only as a friend. I like girls and guys equally, but Hanbin never caught my eye. We arrived and everyone was coming in right after. We all talked and then it was time.

"Well the reason you all were called out today is for me to say, since all of you are some of my good friends, the news is Hanbin and I are together." I say smiling and raising Hanbin and I's hand above the table.

They all said "aww" and "congrats".

"how long have you two have been together?" Jungkook asked, and we looked at each other he simply said "3 months".

After that we were all finished. We all payed for what we ordered and went our ways after but Jungkook and Taehyung walked up to me hand and hand and they both said "we are both happy for you."

"Thank you. So are you two together now?" I asked smiling.

Taehyung answered "Yes" and looked at Jungkook smiling.

"Congratulations" I said.

"Thank you," they said.

"Well we have to get going we are going back home tomorrow and we still need to pack." Jungkook said.

"Well it was nice seeing you guys," I said getting ready to hug them goodbye.

"You to Jennie hope things go well between you and Hanbin," they said leaving now

"Thank you." I smiled waving goodbye to them

We got back into Hanbin's car, but before we did he hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Thank you so much Camila, I just didn't want people thinking I'm gay. Because me and Kai are together."

"Wait! You and Kai!" I said shocked.

"Yeah why?" He asked

"Oh, no reason I was just surprised that's all." I said putting my seatbelt on

Lisa POV

The shop was getting ready to close. We were cleaning up the counters and the rooms before we left.

"Hey, Lisa you want to go to the club with us? we are all going." Suelgi asked.

"Yeah sure, I don't have anything to do tonight." We all left after locking up and we then headed to the club.

We arrived and I saw Sehun. We talked for a bit then. We all order some drinks and had fun.

I started talking to this girl her name was Momo, she was really hot. We talked and ending going in a taxi and going home. We got there and we started having a make out session on the couch which led to clothes coming off a little. I whispered in her ear while nibbling on it a little "why don't we lead this upstairs?" She came into my arms and I carried her bridal style upstairs. I placed her on the bed while starting to take my shirt off. She was in her bra and underwear. I ripped them off and started attacking her boobs hearing her moan only made me want to fuck her even more. I started to undo my pants and take my underwear off. She started with giving me a blow job until I finally came. My hard wasn't gone yet, she kept sucking my dick while I was grabbing a condom. I turned us both over and propped her legs up and angled myself to be at her center. I thrusted in and out of her. Moans were coming from both of us, "I'm gonna cum" she said and I thrusted faster until she reached her orgasm. Soon I was getting ready to cum so I pulled out. We then went back to kissing. We then showered and went to sleep.

The next morning came and I woke up, I looked to my side and smirked at the memory of last night. I kissed her cheek and she started to wake up. "Last night was so good, Lisa," she said looking at me.

"Maybe we should do it some more often." I smirked.

"Sure," she smiled kissing me.