roshni forgived aman ?

Roshni : aa..maan..

Yes it was aman's room and which she saw a little doored it was aman's secret room..and in that room it was full filled with roshni's photo and paints..and now when she came aman was painting roshni pic with his blood by cutting his left hand palm..this made roshni shock..

By leasing roshni's voice aman turned and he also shocked to roshni and that to she is crying...aman throw the brush which was in his hand and ran towards roshni..

Aman : ro..oohi tum..mein kya huva tum..tumm ro..kyu rahe ho..

She is not teling anythig just crying aman panicked more and more seeing her crying..he lefted  her in arms and went towards bed and made her to sit in bed but she held his shirt tigtly..aman saw roshni was sherving so he huged her tigtly with tearfull eyes..roshni too huged him tigtly while sobbing..

Aman's pov : i was still huging her but why she is crying...what happend to her..i tried to broke the hug but roohi is not leaving me..but i fourcefully broke the hug..she is still crying..i sat beside her and make her to sit in my laps..i saw her black eyes turned into red..i can't see her like this i start to kissing her lips softly and pure love with in mins she also start to kiss in the same pure love in her eyes..acter few minute i broke the kiss...

Amam : roohi are you ok..and i am sorry i don't mean to kiss you..ooh mein tumein asie nahi dekhe saktha tha tho..

Roshni smiled with tears and pecked his lips aman was full amazed..

Roshni huged him at once and broke and kisses his forehead..

Roshni with tears : ap mujhe se itna pyar kyu karthai..
Aman : kyuki tum meri peheli pyar ho aur peheli pyar ko bul na hasan nahi hai..roohi..pls..pls..na i am so sorry mein us din tumhai bhout kuch boldiya mein us din hosh mein nahi tha pla roohi pls pls mujhe maaf kardo pls..

Roshni's pov: He start to cry by pleading me to forgive him.. i kept his hand in my wiest and i kept my hand in is chest and noded in yes his happy has no boundrie's i can see his full happyness in his eyes he huged me tigtly..i brocked the huged.. Pov end ..

Aman : thank you roohi thank you so much..i love you roohi i love you so much....
Roshni : love you too khanbaba..

Aman smiled and again start to kiss her tightly and madly..roshni also kissing him like too..

.
.
.
.
.
.
Do comment..
And do vote..