Chapter 1 (Genesis)

So this story begins in Haverstraw, NY a strong-minded individual named J-Breil was driving down the street to his boy's house. Something was there, and he needed it, he walked up in the crib and daps his boy's up and headed to the basement. They walk in and all J-Breil sees is about five or six people bagging up packs of marijuana. J-Breil cracks a joke and says "smells good in here" His boy Staxkz says "haaa, nah for real" Then J-Breil asks how's business? Staxkz replies with "we chillin for now the block ain't hot like last week. I think ima start going round town and start enforcing that these dumb niggas gotta stay off the block, because we not making it hot, we smart with our shit its just these niggas like to hit a couple liqs and pass through this block." J-Breil says "aii." J-Breil starts to talk about how it's funny. "Yo bro we used to do the same shit that they do, we would go hit a liq and come right back to the trap. Then the next day after we would blow it on weed and liquor. We made the block known, so that's why cops would come here they know us for robbing, not selling, so even if they did come here they don't even footage of us robbing, so we chillin we just sit back let them get caught and build this.... Let's say business." Staxkz thinks for a minute and says "true, aii so cool, you here for your cut right." "Yeah I need my breesh lil nigga" Staxkz smells himself and says "Man fuck you I'm gangsta" J-Breil jokingly says "Aye me too, but I gotta go shorty waiting for me at the crib." Staxkz says "copy my nigga got wifey at home, must be nice." J-Breil says "I talked to ya ex bro, she just needed a lil time. Staxkz says in a angry manner "Yo bro fuck that she left at the worst time." "Bro you can't blame her, you know what happened.' Staxkz replies with "Yeah I know and I understand but she couldn't have picked a worse time. Like damn." J-Breil says "Bro just give it time, she will come around. Until then I'm out." J-Breil walks out of the crib and two people with the arm width of a tire's run down on him and start barking orders at him. One of the individuals says "You better chill in this town bro, you know damn well that Dre runs haverstraw streets. J-Breil laughs and says "Man aii whatever you say, ain't nobody stopping me from making sum breesh I wouldn't care if Tony Montana ran this bitch. If he ain't putting bands in my pocket every week he can suck my dick. I asked Dre to run my product with me, he said no but that's not going to stop me from getting by. Sorry not sorry." The other dude then says in a calm sly manner, "Lil man if you knew better you will stop selling. Also we got eyes everywhere, I wouldn't want ya bitch getting caught in the crossfire. J-Breil with no hesitation runs up on this dude, punches him and says, "Nigga if you knew better you'll keep my girls' name out your fucking mouth, or else you and anyone you love and mess with will get caught in the cross fire. The dude replies with "Aye chill lil man we all friends here." J-Breil says, "Nigga I don't got friends, I got family and business partners. After that the other individual starts chatting about his boss and his connections and J-Breil zones out starts to think. He has seen these dudes before, right around the time his father was killed. He keeps his thoughts to himself and snaps back to reality. J-Breil stops the dude in the middle of his sentence and says "You tell your boss that I ain't stopping shit, if he wants to talk he knows how to get in contact. Then he starts to walk to his car. About five seconds after that the smart ass niggas then says "Well aparently." J-Breil stops in his tracks and walks back to say something "I can see where this is going and in the end I end up knocking you off the board mothafucka, so it would be smart if you stay the fuck away from me." The dude then says something that makes J-Breil remember where exactly this dude is from. He said "It will be history repeating itself." J-Breil catches what he said it caught him off guard but he catches it, he hops in his car and drives away. About an hour later he pulls up to his crib. He walks up and the door slightly open, he walks in slowly and his girl jumps out the closet and scares him. J-Breil says, "babe you gotta chill, I was ready to blow ya shit back. In a seductive tone she says, "boy you know better." He replies with "Oh really." she says "yes really now go take a shower I wanna fool around." he replies with " you ain't gotta tell me twice. And they go into the bedroom. About 3 hours J-Breil wakes up and looks at his phone and checks the time. It's ten at night and he has seven missed calls from Ock. He looks at his girl and she sounds asleep. He gets and puts his clothes on and hops in his car. He calls Ock back and he picks up "What's the word"? Ock says "We got a problem". "What else is new?" J-Breil says. "We're running low on product and we don't and we don't got enough for the Re-Up so we gotta mask up." J-Breil asks "who, when and where?" Ock says "I know a good lick that can set us up for life but we gotta be on point or we're gonna end up in the hudson river. J-Breil says "I'm always on point just make sure the goons come correct, what's the plan? Meet me at the spot and we all can talk there. J-Breil responds with "I'm on my way. J-Breil starts his car and starts heading up 9W and pulls into this abandoned driveway thats leads to an old broken down house. He walks in and sees all The Goons sitting at a round table. He sits down and Ock starts to lay out the plan. "Aii first things first this is major lick so we gotta be on point and no fuck-ups, the place we hitting is in jersey stash house. It belongs too a big time crew called The Go Getters , now these people don't play about they money. One of the goons says "Well we don't play about getting money" Ock continues "True but these people have cut niggas hands off for mis counting one of their stacks so us stealing it is declaring war. Good thing for y'all ima smart nigga so we're gonna make it look like one of their rivals did it. So we get out undetected. First we run up in the spot strapped up and we get a goon on each entrance and we run up all of the guards out and peep how I said knockout not take out, nobody dies... too much to clean up. While the rest of the goons are marking the spot with their rivals mark me and J-Breil go upstairs and get the breesh when we are done ima say it's time to move. We get off the scene.