tickle fight!

Connor had come over to Jude's house that Saturday to hang out.

"okay so... what do you want to do?" Jude asked connor as they both headed for the backyard. 

they were both alone besides Mariana being the only one upstairs since everyone was either at work or practice for their independent activities.

"umm.. i don't know. i actually thought that we could maybe talk.." connor told Jude sounding serious.

"ok.. whats wrong?"

"nothing. i just want to talk."

Jude and connor have been dating for about 3 weeks now and haven't really talked about anything other than daria and connor's dad.

"oh ok. umm well one thing i want to talk about is whats gonna happen when you go back to school?' jude asked looking at him shoes.

"what do you mean?'

"like you haven't gone to school because of your foot but now that your in crutches and have to go back to school on Monday, what are we gonna do about..us?"

connor didn't answer right away. "oh.. well, we can hold hands.. if you want" 

"well.. yea its not that i don't want to but what will the other kids think?" jude asked worried

connor took jude's hand and intertwined his fingers with jude's. "why should we care what the other kids think. its not like they'll care.. and if they do it won't matter because we can stand up to them"

jude smiled and kissed connor on the cheek. "so what do you want to do no-"

connor cut him off as he stated to tickle jude.

"CON--CONNOR- S-STOP-!!" jude tired to speak but connor kept tickling him. he tried to tickle connor back but connor was too strong for jude and eventually gave up. "ok okay! i give up you can stop now!"

"you always give up. you're no fun" connor says smiling at jude and looking down.

it was silent. jude was about to speak but didnt want to bore connor to death. he thought to himself for a moment.. 

"connor..?" he said softly.

"yea..?"

"can you do me a favor?'

"yea. of course. what is it jude?" 

"even when things get hard and shaky.. promise me that you'll always be there for me when i need you?" 

connor grabbed jude's hand again and smiled up at jude. "of course.. always" 

both boys spent a moment staring at eachother. jude leaned in slowly as connor tilted his head and kissed him. jude has never made the first move but he felt brave enough to try it. he liked it and felt very comfortable. 

connor place a hand on jude's cheek keeping his other hand in jude's hand. 

turns out Mariana has been watching them this whole time and listening to them as well. she started to cry as they pulled away and smiled at eachother as they layed their back on the grass with connor's arm wrapped around jude and his head on connor's chest. she was happy for them and happy that she had such an amazing outgoing brother. 

(sorry that it was short and bad. idk i kinda liked it. but im writing alot more. im gonna start to write and whole long storied with chapters. so stay tuned for that. bye!)