Chapter 2

Going around in your hero costume was shit, every year the hero commission would make it more revealing, they were pedos you could tell that much from the way they came about.

You even felt bad for your foster sister as she had gotten a costume that was more revealing than yours in her first year, or as she says, it's too tight.

You sat on the restaurant chair shuffling around uncomfortably. You felt Nejire's stare on you she knew how much you hated the costumes but with little legal knowledge what could you do.

The waiter came towards you, he had a raging blush on his face, looking at your cleave showing in your wack-ass costume.

You didn't know what to do in the situation, cause he wouldn't stop starring and it made you uncomfortable.

"Do you guys wanna order?" He was still staring at you, even with his actions you smiled at him. Picking up the menu even with his glances.

You took a deep breath in when he finally turned away from you and spoke to Mirio.

"You shouldn't be looking at her like that you know, it's disrespectful. I'm sure if I tell your boss they wouldn't allow that you could probably lose your job." He defended for you, of course, you smiled at him genuinely, you didn't want to come off as rude, but the way Mirio said it made him sound professional.

"Yeah, can we please get another waiter, I don't like you." Nejire finished for Mirio, disgust on her face as she silently judged the waiter.

The waiter hung his head low and wandered off, not even sorry.

"Thanks you two." You gave gratitude, whenever that uncomfy feeling settled in your stomach it would sometimes turn to fear and what-ifs.

"Here take this." Mirio put his school jacket around your shoulders. You zipped it up letting it cover you.

You felt so much better so much more confident. It seemed like many pairs of eyes were turned towards you as you felt glares lessen.

"Thank you so much Mirio, I really hope that didn't bother you." You smiled.

"It was honestly ok as long as you're doing fine."

You thanked him again, leaning back on your chair. You looked in the direction the waiter walked towards. You excused yourself, walking in that direction and when you saw him you encased him in a hug from behind.

He was startled squeaking when he felt your hands around him. He swiftly turned around, his hand encasing your wrist.

When he saw it was you his face flared up again in a bright blush.

"You wanted sex that's why you kept looking at my boobs?" You asked, or demanding answers.

"What?"

"If you want to have sex I'll do it with you. If it makes you happy." You didn't have to wait for an answer he gave you a response without hesitation.

"It would make me so happy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n's been gone a while, let's see 20 mins," Nejire said. "She must be taking a long shit."

Mirio spat out his water as he began to laugh. Taking in more of the pasta he ordered. Tamaki hadn't eaten anything as he was waiting for you to order and eat.

You came back covering yourself with Mirio's pe jacket and a pair of pants that were loose around your calves but tight around your thighs.

"I had a chat with that waiter guy and now our food is on the house," you exclaimed as you sat down. 

Tamaki followed you with his eyes as you sat down, your body on the edge of the seat instead of sitting back like before and your legs were crossed unlike your casual spread out posture.

"I wanna get as much as possible just to spite him!" You said asking the new waiter for 1/2 the menu. He didn't even bat a lash writing down everyone's orders as they followed your lead ordering more, as much as possible even if they knew they would pack it to go home.

"So what did you lot talk about while I was gone?"