chapter 1: juniors

IF YOU HAVENT READ CHRISTOPHER DO THAT NOW

Alexis

Sweat dripped down between his eyebrows as he licked over his lips. The crowd waited in anticipation, for him to make this shot. His finger turned white as he gripped the ball tighter. I knew he was growing fusterated with himself. I saw him close his eyes, and exhale loudly. He threw the ball up towards the basket, as the stadium silenced. It seemed as if time was slowed. The ball landed on the rim , rolling around it like a toilet flushing. Chris clenched his jaw, pleading for the ball to go in.

"He better make this". Heather chirped from beside me. I glanced at her, as her blue hair cascaded down her caramel face. I nodded in agreement. The dramatic silence stopped as the ball finally went it. I let out the breath I was holding, and smiled showing all my teeth. I stood up among everyone else on the bleachers. I ran down the steps, pushing past people to get to my Christopher. I searched all through the giant crowd. I'm so short, I couldnt even see over people's chests. My 5"2 frame tried to push past the tall people that embodied me. Where the hell is chris? He's tall as fuck and I can't find him.

I finally spotted him hugging Robyn. He was in the middle of the court and around him was our friends. "Chris!". I shouted. He glanced over the crowd to see who had called him. His eyes met my gaze and he let go of Robyn running towards my embrace. His arms wrapped around my waist, as mine held snugly to his neck. He lifted me off my feet, and spun around.

"You did it!". I cheered. He put me down on my feet and held me in his arms. "That's because I have my lucky charm who goes to all of my games baby girl". I smiled. He took my hand leading us towards our friends.

"Wassup lex". Michael or "tyga" as he likes to be called dapped me up. "Hey Mikey". I rubbed his small curls that were growing. He kissed his teeth. "What I tell you bout that "Mikey!" Shit, and stop touching my shit". He shoved my hand away. I rolled eyes, dismissing him.

"Babess! You did so good out there breezy". Honey hugged me then chris. "Breezy" is what they call my Christopher now. Do I call him that? Fuck no. "Aw thanks honey bun". He cooed. She shot him a menacing glare, and then stood by me.

"Fam, that cross over was sick". Marquis cheered, dragging out the word 'sick'. Chris cheesed , and then started bragging. Here we go with this cocky mother fucker.

"Yes I know". He popped his imaginary collar. "I call the move the breeze by, you just." He began demonstrating the move. He ended with his arm held in the air, his hand slumped over, and a funny expression. I hit him in the head. "Stop that". I chuckled. He groaned rubbing his head. He then turned towards me, with an angry, joking expression. At least I hope he was joking. "Alexis what I tell you bout puttin' yo hands on me?" He gripped my waist and pulled me towards him aggressively. I looked to the side, avoiding eye contact. He leaned down to my ear, as I felt his warm breath caress, my skin. I shivered.

"One day you gone learn baby". His baritone husky voice sent a thrilling sensation in my lower stomach. I scoffed laughing at his dominance. He gripped my chin turning my face making me look into his eyes. "Whats funny baby?"

I pierced my lips together trying to contain my smile. I shook my head trying to dismiss the subject. "Thanks for leaving me lex". Heathers sarcastic voice said. I mentally slapped my self for forgetting her. I shoved myself out of Christopher's arms and hugged her.

"Im sorry heather, i just wanted to congratulate my Christopher". I chuckled and pinched his cheeks. He blushed and bit my finger. "Ow! Chris let go!" He grabbed my wrist and unclenched his teeth kissing my fingers after. I giggled. Heather scoffed with her jealous ass and stood next to Michael.