Chapter 3: moods

First of all thank you guise so much! Like literally i was dying at your comments they made me so happy and i really appreciate the support! Like i love you guise so much! Now this sequel boutta be lit, wait on it....

-------------------------------------

Christopher

"Aye I'm open!". I shouted to keeis as Michael was blocking him from shooting. He passed the ball to me and i threw it as soon as i got it. It bounced off the rim, going into the woods. I clenched my jaw, unhappy with my playing today. Ive been giving air balls all day, that was the closest I've got to making it. " breezy man whats up with you?" Keeis asked concerned. I shrugged my shoulders and gripped the hem of my shirt to take it off.

I threw the white cotton to the sidelines and ran to get the ball. Once i returned Michael was smirking at me. "What yo gay ass looking at?". I asked dribbling the ball. "Why you got all those scratches on yo back?".

I furrowed my brow and looked down. I smiled remembering yesterday. Man, that was amazing. Sure, it was awkward but damn it was perfect too. "Whatcu smiling so hard for Chris?". Keeis asked giving me that 'i know what you did' look. I shook my head, "nothing".

"Mmm...hmmm don't think we ain't see that hickey either". They teased. I started blushing mad hard. Alexis made me promise not to tell no one. I shrugged. "Naahhh my nigga got the kitty?" Michael asked. I pierced my lips together to try and conceal my smile. My cheeks turned red, as i looked down at my shoes. "MY NIGGA ALEXIS LET YOU HIT!?". They both shouted at the same time. "I-i don't know?". I said.

"I-i don't know". Michael mocked me. I rolled my eyes. "So how was it?". Keeis asked. "I didn't hit and even if i did i wouldn't tell ya nosey asses". I snapped.

"Chris c'mon we're your best friends". They argued. I smiled. "Ight yea we had sex". I gave in, she wont mind its just them.

"MA NIGGA!! YOU NO LONGER A VIRGIN". Michael cheered dabbing me up. Keeis started laughing holding his stomach.

"Yea finally, ol no pussy as nigga, ol dry ass nigga, ol lotion and some red tube ass nigga, ol don't walk in, when you see me take my mommas laptop face ass".

"Fuck you". I stale faced, as him and Michael continued to clown me. "Man yall shut up, the girls are coming". I warned. I ran to the side lines and put my shirt back on. "Babbyy". Alexis shouted waddling her short ass over to me. I smiled and held my arms open as she jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Aye i know y'all fucked yesterday so don't start doing that shit here". Marquis yelled. Alexis whipped her head towards him and unraveled herself from around me. She crossed her arms and flared her nostrils turning her attention on me. Fuck you keeis.

"You told them?". She gritted as her eyebrows furrowed. I sighed.

"Would you believe me if i said no?" I asked giving a guilty smile. She squinted her eyes at me.

"You fucking!- " she cut herself off taking a deep breath. "Chris can i talk to you over by the restrooms?". She said calm as ever. I looked over at a laughing keeis. I flicked him off and followed alexis.

"Ok ba-". I was cut off from a slap to the face. My head turned from the force and i kept it there. I clenched and unclenched my jaw closing my eyes. I was losing myself.

Alexis

I slapped him as hard as i could. I told him to keep that shit a secret. How dare he run his mouth to whoever! That shit is personal and i didn't want anyone to know.

I soon realized that Chris wasn't moving, at all. He closed his eyes for a moment then opened them. "Why wo-". I was interrupted by him slamming me into the bathroom wall.

"Chr-chris". I chirped.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me!". He yelled.

God dammit did he take his pills today?

"Im sorry, Christopher calm down". I cooed running my fingers through his hair.

His eyes widened and he let go of me. "Oh my god I'm sorry". He cried. Yea, he defiantly didn't take his medication. That why he was so hyper this morning. Ill have to talk to mama about this.

"Baby its okay lets go home". He nodded his head and calmed himself down trying to stop shaking.

I grabbed him by his arm helping him calm down and not snap at me again. We passed the crew on the way back and they looked worried. "Guise were gonna head home Christopher's not feeling so hot".

Honey nodded and offered to drive us home.  We proceeded to walk to her car and i lead Christopher to the back seat. He crawled in head first, he made getting into a car look so awkward and goofy. It was cute.

Since he's so big and the car is so small it took him awhile to adjust. I got in next to him and stroked his growing curls. He's been so good lately controlling his moods, when he's on his pills properly he acts his normal self. But if he even missed one, all hell rises. If it were anyone else in that bathroom, i don't know what would have happened to them.

Our friends didn't know about his 'condition' and he wanted to keep that way.

When we arrived at his house, we said our good byes to honey and headed inside. I lead him upstairs to his room and took off his shoes, laying him down. I ran down stairs and retrieved a glass of water and his bi-polar mania pills, seeing that he had an angry out burst.

"Baby here". I cooed handing him the glass and pills. "Take two please".

He scoffed. "Im not taking those". I rolled my eyes. Thats the problem, he never wants to take his pills. His father had to force then down his throat one time.

"Christopher please". I whined in aggravation. He shook his head and turned away from me.

"Chris". I said sternly. I repeated myself hoping for a response.

"I said i don't want to fucking take them!". He yelled scaring the shit out of me. I gasped spilling the water a little on his black mattress.

"See what you fucking did! Get out!". He growled. When he's like this i don't take what he says to heart. I mean you cant, he's not in a healthy state of mind.

"Chris stop it and take the damn pills!". I shouted.

He mumbled insulting things under his breath and snatched the two large capsules and the water out my hands.

"Now the pills are all fucking warm from your clammy ass hands, and the wa-".

I tuned him out, he was so ridiculous. He's lucky i love the shit out of him because boy is he a handful. I looked at him with my head slightly tilted to the side after his little rant about me.

"I love you too Christopher".

*************************

Wazzam!

I know its boring, but next chapter is finna be not lit at all, don't get mad at me now!

But thank you guise for continuing on with the sequel i know Christopher was a mess and was boring but the sequel is gonna be better, i promise!

How y'all feel about Chris? He's annoying as fuck right?

Loads more drama to come, y'all ain't ready.

Vote & comment ❤️❤️