Introduction of Characters

Introduction :

Hi! My name is Veronica Athena Grace Howard and I have a twin sister, her name is Victoria Haley Grace Howard

We are both sixteen and I'm older than her by one minute. Her birthday is on March 3 while mine is March 4

How? She was born on 11:60 a.m on March 3 while I was born 12:00 on March 4

I love to play the piano while my sister loves to sing, we both have a passion for dancing. We are also major students in freshman currently taking senior classes

I love vans, the color mint, and hate the hoes in our school.

We have twelve brothers who are a mess, and a pain in the ass growing up with.

Let me tell you who they are and some things about them. Our oldest brother is Scott Don, he's thirty years old and lives with his fiancé a few blocks away from our house, he visits once in a while. Our second and third oldest is Anthony and Nathan, they're eighteen and twins.

Anthony is older than Nathan by five minutes, Anthony is the smart brother who is part of the top three smartest in his fancy Technology Academy International School thing. While Nathan is a jock, he plays baseball and football.

The fourth oldest is Parker, he's also like Nathan, except he's a player. He is seventeen years old. Our fifth is Adams, he is also seventeen and loves to prank people. It's what he ALWAYS does, and he also skates all the time with Luke, our ninth youngest brother.

The sixth is Brandon, he's the dream guy of the school. Seventeen, blonde hair, blue eyes, (which everyone in our family have because of our dad) straight A's and top five smartest in the school, plays football and in the role of an amazing big brother.

Our seventh is Cole. He's the big stuff since our dad left us. Even though he's the big guy in our family just like Anthony and Nathan, they practically play the dad role in the family. Cole is just 16.

Our eighth is Nate, he loves to paint, sing and play the piano. I hate to admit it but my brother is pretty awesome at singing. We both love to play the piano while he sings with Victoria. So when I'm playing the piano that is a duet, Nate plays it with me while Victoria is singing. As well as Nate, Nate is basically the talented one in the family. Nate is, thirteen.

Our ninth and tenth is Dylan and Wes. They're twins and Dylan is older than Wes by 5 minutes, they also play instruments. Dylan plays the guitar while Wes plays the drums. So our family basically has a band. They're both twelve

Our eleventh is Luke. He loves skateboarding with Adams, his hidden talent is baking. He is absolutely the best cook in the family, second to mom. Luke is also twelve.

Our twelfth is Brandon, he loves to play basketball, the funniest and sweetest person you will ever meet. Sure everyone in our family is hilarious, but you gotta meet Brandon. We call him Brad or Bran, and he's ten. For a kid, he's pretty damn funny

*****

(A/N: if I were you, I would take screenshots of the names and personality. Because that's what I normally do if there are a lot of characters. I am sorry for not really choosing a human character for them.)

I'm just going to let you and your imagination decide on how they look like.

I'm sorry for not being able to finish "Bullied by MagCon" book. My mind just got blocked. Anyway,

Vote?
Comment?
Share?

|J|