𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙤𝙮

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵: 8:16 𝗮.𝗺.

𝗞𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗶'𝘀 dreadlocs tickled his shoulders as he walked. It was a normal thursday morning for him, he did usual daily tasks ; get up, get dressed and walk to school.
"Oh 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩" he murmered to himself promptly after checking his watch.

8:11 𝗮.𝗺.

He had to be at school in 4 minutes, he was late, .. but he was never late, Kiori always got to school on time, just like he always completed his school work, and always obeyed his teachers. He had to. His 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖 always told him to constantly do his best even when all the other kids slacked off.

Kiori ran as fast as he could, he refused to be late, he refused to get in trouble.

Yelling on the other side of the rode caught Kiori's attention.
He slowed down a bit letting himself get distracted.

The noise was coming from Ms. Anderson, a short 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 lady who taught Kiori's third grade math class.

She seemed to be fighting off some tall man, he was dressed head to toe in all black.

He was grabbing at the small red purse that was draped over Ms. Andersons shoulder.
Ms. Anderson would not back down though, they both tugged and pulled at the bag before the man reached into the waistline of his pants.

He pulled out a gun, aiming it directly in between Ms. A's eyes.
'Let it go!' He shouted, visibly fustrated.
The bag hit the floor as the womens hands flew up.
'Please dont shoot me! Please!'.

The sound of blaring sirens made them both freeze.

Kiori ran off, as fast as he could, in attempt to escape what would happen next.

𝗛𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱

𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁
𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁
𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱
𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱
𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱
𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺
𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 .

Kiori didn't look back, but if he did he would have seen the two police officers chasing him.

They tackled him to the floor his head fell into the dirt.

He rolled over to see a officer on top of him, cuffing his hands behind his back.

'Get off of me! I didn't do anything!'
'Stop resisting!'
'Im not resisting i didn't do anything!'

His head was smashed into the mud once again making his body squirm in attempt get air.

'Stop resisting!' He yelled again pulling out his gun aiming at the boy's stomach.
'Stop puffing your chest!'

'Im not im just tryna breath!'..

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗽 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱.

𝗛𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘄𝘂𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝗮𝘄 , 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗽 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿.

He recoiled his gun aiming it right at the boys stomach and with no hesitation he pulles the trigger.

𝗞𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗶 layed there, he couldn't move,he couldn't speak, he couldn't yell for help, he couldn't cry ..