Dare 25 - 27 / Ask 5 & 6

Ayas: Hi guys welcome back! So, we got more dares and this time some asks too! Today I have a  actually two surprises from yall! Let's bring our contestants! Today I won't teleport them here instead I am going to there houses to bring them her! It would be fun! hehehe!

With Valt-

*knock* *knock*

Chiharu (Valt's mother) : Nika! Toko! See who's on the door!

Toko and Nike: Ok mom! *opens door*

Ayas: Hey Toko and Nika!

Toko: Umm...Do we know you?

Ayas: I am Ayas! Well Valt knows me! Btw can I talk to your mother?

Nika: Sure! Mom Valt's friend wants to talk with you!

Chiharu: Coming! Hi dear!

Ayas: Hi mrs. Aoi I am Ayas Valt's friend can I have a talk with you?

Chiharu: Sure! Come inside.

Ayas: Ok! *explains everything*

Chiharu: Oh! You can take him! But make sure to teleport him back here before dinner.

Ayas: Okay! *teleports to Valt's room* 

Valt: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... *sleeping* Zzzzzzz..... *snore*

Ayas: *sweat drop* Typical Valt! *sighs and teleports Valt to house of dares* Done now Shu's turn!

With Shu-

Shu: *sleeping in his apartment and snoring* 

Ayas: *sighs* Huh! He is just like Valt!

Shu: *mumbling something*

Ayas: ?

Shu: V......................... Valty!

Ayas: (He's dreaming about Valt. Better not miss the chance) *smirks and start making video of him* (This is adding to my third surprise)

Shu: I............................................ Love................................................... you................................................... Valty!..................................................Will............................................... You................................................ Marry......................................................... Me?............................................ Let's..................................................... Make....................................................... A...................................................... Lot..........................................Of.................................................. Kids!...................................... *snore*

Ayas: *blushes* (This is gonna be hilarious) Okay! *teleports Shu to the house of dare* Next Lui!

With Lui-

*knock* *knock*

??: Coming!

Ayas: Hey!

??: Oh hey Ayas! Long time no see!

Ayas: Yeah I know! Btw where's Lui?

??: In the bathroom!

Ayas: I have request for you *explains everything* So will you come to the house of dares?

??: Of course! I want to meet his friends and her too!

Ayas: Sure! *teleports her to house of dares and goes to find Lui*

Lui: *in bathroom*

Ayas: *comes in quitely* *sees Lui in bathroom* *nosebleed* (A/N : I am a girl) *clicks pictures* I will show them to Free!