Chapter 01

Treacherous

Treacherous

Adjective:
- presenting hidden or unpredictable danger.

Synonyms; dangerous, hazardous, icy, perilous etc

• • • • •

In the huge barely lit mansion with a high ceiling near the fireplace, a blurry shadow can be seen upon the clear marble flooring which was illuminated by the fire from the fireplace

In the huge barely lit mansion with a high ceiling near the fireplace, a blurry shadow can be seen upon the clear marble flooring which was illuminated by the fire from the fireplace. Only the sound of fire crackling can be heard by a bird that flew passing through the mansion. There sat a man on the ancient yet luxurious armchair barely moving back and forward.

Their body posture was relaxed, his long majestic hand gripped the glass that was only half-filled with wine. On the other hand, he holds the phone near his ear a clear voice cannot be heard as the only low mumbling was made out from the throat.

His eyelid was heavy, and only a quarter of his steel grey eyes could be seen as he was humming in response.
Suddenly a low chuckle left his mouth startling the sleek snake who was snuggling on his crossed ankle tightening his hold on the ankle he let out a loud hissing which was ignored by the man in his early 20s who continued to chuckle to the person from the other line.

The feisty snake continues hissing making the man's side eye turn his attention towards the sleek creature making it stop hissing and then slowly snuggling on his calve. Calm.

In his hands that gripped the glass, one of his fingers slowly formed into the finger sized snake twirling its body around the glass snuggling to its coldness. He cut the call as he put his phone inside his pocket.

He nudges the snake that was wrapped around his calve as he moves his leg slightly the snake loses his hold and lays down flatly on the floor with his body straight like a stick. He shook his head at his ridiculous attempt as he got up from the chair.

He whistles and the next moment his snake that was lying on the floor lazily follows him at lightning speed climbing his body and sneaking under the man's bathrobe sinking its body into Taehyung's shoulder.

The snake's scale was decorating his skin like a tattoo engraved beautifully. He went to his room to make sure he was wearing decent clothes, he walked upstairs passing through multiple rooms and standing in front of a huge detailed agarwood door.

He hesitates to knock on the door in front of him because he might be disturbing her time, nonetheless, he knocks and waits for a response he stands for a second until he hears a sharp yet feminine voice

" Yes come in"

He entered the room to see his sister sitting on the chair in front of her mirror applying her lipstick she paused as she saw her brother she raised one of her perfect eyebrows as she saw him standing there.

" Yes?" She questioned as stared at him.

" It seems like I came at the perfect timing if you were getting ready" he spoke as he stared at her attire making her look at him amused.

" Why though," she asked as she continued applying her mascara.

"Mother wants us there and stay with her for a few years"

" That's fine" she replied casually making her brother step out of her room as he heard her respond. The sound of the closing heavy door can be heard; she continued to comb her hair not bothered by it.

" Yes we are coming Mother calm down" he mumbled his grey-green that was always cold and hard impossibly softening hearing his mother's lovely get higher at the excitement.

" Oh don't you dare calm me down young man can't a mother express her excitement" she hissed at her son that doesn't seem to understand how thrilled she was.

" That's not what I mean Mother you know it very well" he replied calmly

"Whatever both of you be careful on the way and I love you" she whispered under her breath.

" Take care" he added making her lovely smile widen as she rarely heard these words. Even if he was her son.

" You too my son" she chuckled feeling so content and cut the call unwillingly.

Taehyung drank his tea meanwhile inside his head there a was continuous whining sound, he flipped the page of the newspaper and continued reading the daily news he inhaled the fresh air his eyes were delighted to see such a calming view in front of him he ignored the irritating sound inside his head.

The snake of his won't leave him alone even for a moment his sharp mild scent enters his senses his snake continues his show, his body enlarging in size same as an anaconda showing off in front of him he must have seen Taehyung's approving face that's when he starts huffing haughtily feeling so proud making Taehyung look at him an amusement. What a snake.

Taehyung folds his newspaper placed on his chair as he gets up he whistles walking away from the garden, his snake gets the signal and transforms into a decent size and goes after him.

'Moooooommmmm' a voice screeched at the room followed by a giggling sound as a figure ran towards the mother who was cooking in the kitchen and breathing out heavily already tired from their daily entertainment.

So she ignored the voice and continued her cooking, a strong arm wrapped around her waist she already knew it was his lovely son please note the sarcasm, she felt his chin resting on her shoulder swaying, disturbing her.

' Momm' he grumbled as he pressed his nose at the back of her neck inhaling her jasmine with the vanilla layer closing his eyes and feeling blissful as he felt warm and secure.

" What" she squints her eyes at him suspiciously jabbing his waist making him crumble on the ground by instinct which makes her laugh seeing his action.

'Whatever comes on breakfast is ready' she sang as she put the plates on the dining table twirling around she went back to the kitchen. Jungkook chortled and went to the dining room, on his way he caught his mate by his waist dragging him.

Jungkook pulls Jimin onto his lap locking him with his arm and making Jimin stare at him glaring at him sharply that doesn't match the pout adoring on his lips.

"What?' Jungkook exclaimed staring at him with his big eyes that made Jimin sigh pointing at his arms that were wrapped around his waist making Jungkook tighten his arms and smile cheekily at him.

Before Jimin could slap his arms away Mr Jeon walked in he lowered his glass and walked out not before uttering

" We are still here lovers if it manages to slip from your notice"

Making Jimin's cheek burn in embarrassment slapping his mate's shoulder as he keeps laughing. Shameless bastard.

______________________________________°•__________________________________•°

I just want to say one thing: thank you very much for reading my work.🍃