Chapter 02

-----------------------------------

Taehyung opened his eyes and his head was filled with a high-pitched unwanted voice buzzing inside his head again making him a headache although his facial expression is calm his scent tells it otherwise. Be patient.

' Come on are you still sleeping?! Wake up! How could you sleep so peacefully on such an important day? The day when you are gonna live with us. Wow I can't believe this "

He glanced at the clock which showed 4 in the morning and there he was saying it was late. He is such a troublesome kid, they haven't met yet and there he was talking as if they had known each other for a long time. He might give him a piece of mind. He won't even care to answer back if he won't stop eating his brain continuously.

" Excuse you, Your Highness, I apologise if I said anything out of line but how did the loud ticking noise of the clock manage to slip from your notice"

Hearing that he looked up at the enormous clock that hung in the living room. "  Well , it's late? He questioned. Blinking.

That makes Taehyung sign in frustration controlling himself

" Perhaps are you one of the imbeciles who can't understand the time difference, who lack common sense" cutting the mind link completely before he could throw him some more bullshit he wouldn't care less.

Nevertheless, he woke up. His first mistake was disturbing him, second talking nonsense, third disturbing his sleep and fourth nagging him.

He hasn't met him yet he was creating so many difficulties for him he can already imagine what nausea he is gonna be.

He sat up from the bed and changed into a bathrobe after the bath he dressed up in a black turtle neck with dark blue formal trousers along with a long coat which was also dark blue. He put on his formal shoes.

He stood in front of the mirror he combed his hair lightly staring with his piercing graze at the ring which was lying on the dresser, he didn't have a slight desire to wear this ring but he wore his ring and went out of his room.

He walks past his sister's room in the hallway hearing a very low voice which is almost unnoticeable maybe mumbling to herself he shouldn't be surprised at all. He saw his father whose hand held a fancy cup sipping tea from it, and he was seated on the leather sofa the other hand was occupied with the newspaper.

His father glances at him as he sits on the opposite sofa and continues reading the newspaper. Taehyung picks up the newspaper from the table. In this household, two newspapers are compulsory, one for the father and one for the son.

A maid bought a cup of tea carefully adjusted it on the table and went out quietly. Taehyung sipped the tea as his eyes ran through the newspaper. There was complete silence, pin drop silent. Taehyung and his father dear a quiet atmosphere and there was no child in the household that would make noise if it happened to present they would be quiet by now.

After an hour or so finally, the sound of heels clicking made it through the living room he turned his gaze toward the source of the noise, an unimpressed look was the only emotion that was visible on Taehyung's face.

After observing his sister for a while he remarked with his toneless voice

'We are not invited to a party '

" Okay, I knew that you would say that, that's why I bought my coat now how do I look?. Maybe she said that to save herself from embarrassment what will she say what did you say I perhaps misheard you I thought that we were going to a party?!?

' That's an F ' he responded making Father sigh. Taehyung leaned back on the sofa with his legs crossed, his cup of tea long forgotten.

" Why! Tell me the reason. I thought I look quite decent ' she exaggerated for absolutely no reason she might have some mental illness she thought to herself because first of all for goddess sake why there would be a party at freaking 5 in the morning and second she is not some high schooler that would crash at frat party lastly why did she even say that! okay, she will admit she had gone brainless.

'I believe we possess a mirror for a reason ' he reasoned then he got up from the seat tired of her bullshit already. She ran towards her room with her heels screeching making an unpleasing sound. His father cringed at the sound oh my days! Glance at the way where his son has gone "Those children of mine" he breathes out who knows how many times.

She closed the door and stood in front of the mirror as she stared at her reflection she was horrified, she looked like a typical dumb blonde who loves to party with a bunch of makeup caked upon her face. She blamed the drinks she had last night.

She cringed so hard how her natural hair was curled into a wavy one which she thought was not certainly wavy at all, her face caked with foundations with those fake long lashes and this sparkly dress she thought she looked hot with a trendy style. She is what" Oh my goodness" she cried looking at how ugly and unpleasing she looked.  Her brother saw her like this!?  She shuddered oh my...

She flung off her coat from her body, she ripped her dress taking off the fake lashes and unnecessary jewellery. She quickly jumped in the shower and stayed until she was completely clean.

She wore a formal knee-length dress with stockings underneath Versace Medusa high heels and a long coat and came downstairs.

Taehyung was on the call and had a suitcase near him, he pointed at his suitcase, and she immediately understood what he was trying to say she came back with her suitcase and he was done with his call.

She stood in front of him quite confidently with a straight posture making Taehyung look at her blankly questioning her after gaining her crumpled confidence she spoke up

" Now how do I look "

After a few minutes, he remarked

" Good enough to look at"

She beams in excitement after receiving praise but she coughs to excuse her action which was not necessary at all compared to how ugly she looked before.

" It's a long flight make sure you have comfortable clothes" he mentioned and raised an eyebrow as she stayed quiet making her utter a yes.

" And you know the perfect reason why we are visiting"

Oh, she doesn't know why they are visiting in the first place and visit who? She would like to know. Should she call her father? Probably not. But she can't face any humiliation after what happened. Okay, a phone call won't hurt anyone.

She excuses herself phone grasped into her elegant long hand

" Hello Dad umm I was wondering why are we going without you, why you are not with us" she whispered furiously

" You didn't hear the reason earlier didn't you" her father signed

"You both are staying with your mother for a few years and I can't come with you because I have things to manage"

"Oh. Thank you for your time! Love you!"

"Love you too. Be safe"

"I will "

".........................."

__________________________________

★★∅★★∅★★

🍷
Have a wonderful day!