Chapter 2: Getting Used To It

Hello you stalkers. Reading my diary again I see. Well, go on ahead. I don't mind. Just don't overdo it. Might get ya addicted haha

Day 2

When I woke up, my first thought was a "where am I" until I realized or rather remembered that I was in the future and with the future versions of myself and my brother.

I sighed and sat up, looking around. Dream was already awake and looked at me before smiling. "good morning Night. Did you sleep well?" I nodded lightly "my wounds just hurt a little at the moment" I mumbled as Dream frowned "Wounds? What are the villagers doing to you?" he asked, concerned. "Well, they're hitting me. But only when your past self isn't watching" I explained before sighing.

Dream pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry you have to go through that" he sighed. I had hugged him back "it's fine, don't worry about it" I mumbled. He soon let go and smiled at me "let's get you some painkillers after Breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, let's head to the kitchen. The others are probably waiting" he said. I nodded and we got up.

After breakfast, my future self and one of his gang members 'Killer' showed me around. Killer kinda creeped me out. Not only did he appear out of nowhere sometimes, but he never stopped smiling. Kinda scary.

After the little tour I went back to Dreams room, where Dream already waited. He looked at me and smiled "I got you painkillers and water, Night" he said as I walked over. I sighed and flopped down next to him on the bed. He seemed pretty confused.

I sat back up and looked at him "can you give me the painkillers?" I asked. He nodded and gave me the painkillers and the glass of water.

After a while it was noon. The pain had stopped and I was really glad about that. Well, Dream took my hand and looked at me "let's go to another AU" he said with a smile before opening a portal and walking in, pulling me with him.

On the other side of the portal was a town. But wait.. Was it in space?! I was amazed, staring at the stars above the town.

Dream chuckled, picking me up after he had closed the portal. "would you like to walk around the town?" "isn't it dangerous?" Dream shook his head "not at all" he smiled, which made me lighten up immediately "I would love to" I said happily.

We had spent the rest of the day in that AU called 'Outertale'. Until dinner at least. For dinner we went back to the castle and today it was Killer's turn to cook.

After Dinner, Dream told me to take a shower, so I did. After I took a shower, the whole gang was having a movie night. That was when one of Dreams friends 'Ink' noticed me "Dream, why is the 5 year old past version of Nightmare here?" he asked.

Yes, I am five

Dream quickly covered Ink's mouth "shut the fuck up Ink, I don't know what you're talking about. This is mine and Nightmares little brother" Dream said, which almost sounded threatening. Ink's surprised and kinda scared face made me chuckle

Well, after we watched the movie, both me and Dream went to bed. And as you probably know from yesterday, with this the chapter is coming to an end. See you soon everyone and good night.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Heya everyone, the author here. I hope you liked the new chapter. And I hope you didn't miss it too much ^^'

Well, cya everyone and remember to stay hydrated! Author out꧂