November, 3

3

Louise wanted to cry because the comments to the video mentioned how they couldn't hold their tears but hitting the chorus to the song, she realized there wasn't a need to force the tears. It dropped on their own. Of their accord.

It sucked because she didn't cry for as long as she wished she did but somehow, she felt better. Even renewed.

God wouldn't stop loving her. She had to give herself another try, another standing up to the fall, a new day and era in Christ.

French butterflies hadn't texted since the beginning of the month, perhaps it was due to the food or not, either way, Louise could feel herself not caring. Someone new, well old, that she saw as semi platonic, was having a banter with her but this time, she learnt not to show overexcitment.

Failed to do that however.

Somewhere along the line, Louise had called and spoken to her friends and shared a joke with another. She made a new friend too from their national WhatsApp group messaging bubble, to which she spilled one of her spiritual fear to the girl she'd never seen before. Not even a picture. Dora.

Dora was a sweetheart. Already in University and majoring in Psychology and she had a dozen gems worthy voice and it provided a comfort Louise didn't even know she wanted.

It made her feel wholesome again.

And she had that feeling simply because of a woman in Christ who wouldn't give up, ever; Lisa.