Chapter 12 Continuation of Back to Burgess

Jack's POV

"Home Sweet Home!" Screamed Lou

"Lou, dont be loud!" Scolded Mom

"Sorry. Well I'll just eat Chocolate so see ya'" then in a heart beat she's gone to the
Kitchen.

"Hon, Where's Lyn?" Mom asked. Just then Lyn came in.

"Speaking of the Devil" I looked at her suspiciously. She's the first one to get here but she get here only now?!

"Where have you been Missy?!" Mom asked furiously.

"Ness just let Lyn be besides I think she just visit her friends right Lyn?" Dad glanced at Lyn.

"Yes Dad but I want to be alone" she said then she look at me with her puffy red eyes............Wait puffy red eyes?! Did she cry?!

"Fine then SweetiePie you should take a rest" She gave him fake smile then went up stairs to her room.

"Manny it's kind of weird, we never see her have puffy red eyes unless if she...................................Manny! Lyn cried!!" Mom squealed while shooking Dad.

"Mom? What's going on?" Lou asked. Aiiiish Lou + Gadgets= Careless to the World

"Lou for the first time after 15 years. Lyn cried!" Mom exclaimed while Lou squealed. I went over Dad

"Dad why are they squealing?" I whispered asked. "'Cause it is the first time that we saw your sister cried" He grinned at me.

They are so Loud so I went outside to be quiet and to play skateboard.

Elsa's POV

"Did you have all your things there?" Mom asked.

"Yes Mom"

"Ok were good to go. How about you Anna?" Mom looked at Anna.

"Everythings ok now" she said and give us a thumbs up.

"Let's go!" Dad exclaimed

"Yehey! Burgess GO!!" Anna raised her fist up to the air.

"Quiet down we will surprise them at our arrival" Mom said.

I look outside the Car's window. Finally I will see Burgess.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hello guys sorry if the chapter is short it's just I cant think of what will happen to the story but dont worry I'll update sooner or later so Vote, Comment and Follow that's all. Bye!

~Claire/Kai