Chapter 28 Finally Prom

Hi guys I just want to say that I published the first part or Introduction in my new story Her Reincarnation the cover is on the  Media so Enjoy!

Anna's POV

I hummed a song while I fixed myself. I wore my dress (Her dress in Frozen Fever) and did my hairdo in a bun after that I put a make-up and a lipgloss.  I wore my shoes and went outside to Elsa's room.

I knocked three times and she opened the door. "What do you need Anna?" She asked.

"Well today is our Prom, aren't you going?" I  asked worriedly.

"I'm not going, I still can't move on at what happened this past few days" I nodded. It's really hard to lose a childhood friend.

"Ok then I'm going with Mom, Dad and Elisa, are you ok by yourself?" I asked. She nodded and closed the door in my face.

I sighed and went downstairs. "What's with the face Anna?"  Elisa asked.

"It's Elsie she don't want to go" I sighed sadly.

"Darling, don't be sad, it's your prom day so cheer up" I smiled happily at Mom. Mom's right I should be happy right now.

"So let's go?" I nodded and we all went inside the car and rode off.

Jack's POV

"Lou, Is my suit ok?" I asked her while fixing my tie.

"Yep, you look handsome Bro!" She pats my back and smiled sweetly.

"I think someone is getting emotional" Lyn teased as Lou wiped her tears. "Come on cheer up, it's not his Wedding day"

"Yeah your right" Lou smiled happily.

"You know what, Do I look ok with my dress?" Lyn asked as she twirled around.

"Yep, How about me?" Lou said, popping the 'p'.

"You look georgeous"

"You look Fabulous"

"You look Wonderful"

"You look Fantastic"

"Ok can the two of you stop complementing each other?" I sighed irritatedly.

"Sorry" they give me their apologetic look.

"Ugh, let's just go down a-" I trailed off when they exited  the room and went downstairs. I sighed, those disobedient girls, Ugh.

I followed them and rode off our car with our parents.

Rapunzel's POV

"Eugene, do you think Elsa will be there?" I asked while putting a lipgloss.

"I think so Sunshine" he said.

"I bet she will be Beautiful tonight" He laughed and kissed my right hand that has engagement ring in it. Did I tell you that I'm engaged? I think I forgot hehehe.

"Remember this, You are still the Most Beautiful girl in the whole World" I blushed and giggled at his compliment.

"Thank you Eugene" I hugged him tightly.

"Now let's go to the School" he held out his arms while I clinged at his arms and hugged his shoulder while we go down and rode off with our parents.

(Let me tell you, they need their parents 'cause they are like the Special guests)

Hiccup's POV

There. I sighed loudly after 1 hour  I finally fixed my tie.

"Took you an hour" I turned around to see a Very very Beautiful Merida, Well for me, standing by the door.