Of aftermath and decision

...and we're back! Last chapter ended in a huge cliffhanger, of Chizuru standing in the middle of the commotion. The one chapter to end it all! (but obv will hav more chapters after this)

Of aftermath and decision.

"Chizuru... she's my rental girlfriend. She wanted to be an actress for her grandmother, so she's been earning money this way-" Kazuya stops talking, because, at this moment, at this moment, at the peak of awkwardness, stands the main girl, the main heroine of this chaotic drama.

There stands Ichinose Chizuru.

"Chizuru...?" Nagomi-san speaks up, and thankfully she doesn't sound angry. "Chizuru... how could you-" She stops talking. "Y/N, please take Chizuru back home... Kazuya... you're talking with me..." She slowly got out of her seat and signaled to Kazuya. Kazuya's mom looked at Ruka, whose face was down.

"Ruka-chan, you go home too. We'll figure this out. I'm sorry for all the mess. Ruka stands up, and she leaves.

You stand up. "Well, goodbye," Kazuya's dad merely nods, and you look at Chizuru, who both looks surprised and sad. "Chizuru, let's go."

_________________________________________________________________________

You and Chizuru are in your room, and you give her a carton of strawberry milk. She doesn't drink it though, she just rubs it. She gives a resigned sigh.

"You know... I never thought this would happen today..." She sighed, and you nodded.

"I'm so sorry for making you come, I didn't think through. You should've stayed with your grandma-"

"She doesn't have much time left."

"Huh?" Your eyebrows rise up in question. "What do you mean-"

"Grandma Sayuri... the doctor says... that she hasn't got much time..." She says, and her voice is trembling. "What am I going to do?"

"You... should spend as much time as you can with her?" You half-question, inexperienced of those feelings. Your losses... happened when you were too young to remember.

"I... promised... my grandma to show the movie that I was in it..." She wiped the forthcoming tears off her eyes. "Before she died..." She squeezed the carton of strawberry milk harder, but then she looked up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this right now... I gotta get ready for tomorrow, bye." She abruptly stood up, interrupting your thinking.

As a friend.. I gotta...

It is within my possibility...

I have to-

"Wait!" You shout, making Chizuru stop halfway at your doorstep.

"I'll make that promise come true!" You shout.

There is silence. The sky is starry with bright stars, which is unusual. There is no wind nor the sounds of dogs barking, so there is only silence. She finally looks up.

And she's crying, and her hand has covered her mouth. You're stunned at her expression, it's like a beautiful piece of statue.

"Please..." She starts speaking. "Please... make my movie..." Her eyes water even more.

"L-let my grandma see it...!" She says in a whisper, a soft cry. You clench your fist.

(disclaimer: I don't own the image)

"I will! I'll do it! You won't be disappointed!" You say.

_________________________________________________________________________

Soon after, you two are in a restaurant, you with your laptop. She throws a glare at you.

"First of all, let me get this straight. You can't just say things like that out of emotion." She says.

"I wasn't. I can do it." You reply shortly while opening up your laptop. Chizuru notices you and sits next to you.

"What's that?" She says while you open up a new document.

"I can ask Kazuya to help you with the production. I can work on the music and financial stuff. Close your eyes." You use your right hand to cover Chizuru's eyes while going to your bank. Chizuru blushes.

"What the- hey! I'm not your girlfriend or anything-" She stops, and you stop typing. You look at her for a bit, but then shrug and resume back to typing. "Ok, so we do that, and we have about this... alright, that means we need..."

Time passes on, and you pay for the coffee you and Chizuru drank. She tries to split the bills, but you insist, and for some reason, she doesn't argue.

_________________________________________________________________________

Soon after, you two are in your separate flat. You're working tirelessly to organize things. Of course, no companies would support an unknown actress, so you would have to make an independent movie using fundings. Your channel has enough influence to make such money in 1-2 months' time.

Meanwhile, Chizuru is in her bath, still thinking about what happened at the doorstep.

"Fuuaaaa." She sighed. "What was I supposed to respond with?"

She looked at her chest, and was lost in deep thoughts.

Aftermath:

Kazuya: Has agreed enthusiastically to support the movie as the producer, although not that enthusiastically since he had a 'talk' with his family.

Ruka: Has agreed to the movie, as long as Chizuru doesn't flirt with Kazuya. (What?)

Y/N: Is working day and night to promote and raise funds, whilst preparing for everything.

Chizuru: Still beautiful as ever, she's taking some days off and practicing acting even harder than ever! You can do it, guys!

Whew! Lots of things in one chapter. I'll see you guys next week!