Hoseok

I found a meme of Sungwoon in internet. I took a screenshot and sent him to tease, reminding that I couldn't talk with anyone properly in a few days.

Sungwoon sent me a meme of mine as return. I googled another image of him and sent him. He didn't stop, and I didn't stop either. We had a meme fight.

But after some time, I was close to defeat. When Sungwoon's memes in the page were over, I googled more.

Google is a God... God Google sent me a lot of memes of him to save me. I saw a cartoon of Jungkook in mid of our war. I took a screenshot of it and sent Jungkook, to tease him too.

It didn't stop there. I sent it's suggestions to our group chat to include others also to my teasing party. This was fun than I expected.

I found a cartoon while scrolling. It was about me. When I was going to open it, I saw that it was something called webtoon. I wanted to see itt because it was something about me, but later only I realized tthat only one page was there. I opened it to find out the rest too.

I didn't stop by opening the page. I made an account there. And read the first page. When I was going to read the second, it asked me to wait until tomorrow or pay. I quickly took out my card from my wallet and paid the story.

Messages from the group chat disturbed my reading. Popping up of messages time to time distracted my attention from the story. When I opened the group chat, everyone was fighting, sharing memes. I was about to listen to the voice note sent by Jin hyung, but the next messages explained that it wasn't good. I remembered of my webtoon and returned to that website, after turning off the notifications of the group chat.

As soon as I finished reading my first webtoon, I purchased the second one. Then anothher one. Then another. To explain how many webtoons I purchased one after another, I purchased webtoons until I received a message saying that the credit limit of the credit card I keep to pay for minor expenses has exceeded.

I didn't stop there either. I took my other cards and purchased webtoons. I read webtoons in every short break I got. I filled my credt card details thousands of times that I can say the numbers by memory.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Fiction by Roshell 🍃

Namjoon will be next.