Mission

"Damn, shit!" Cursed the raven haired boy, Uchiha Sasuke.

The laugher of Orochimaru, the snake master erupted and echoed continuously in the room. Sasuke gritted his teeth almost causing them to crush. He was staring into Orochimaru's soul, dashing and slicing death glares in his flesh.

Unconscious in the snake bastard's arms was a beautiful girl with extraordinary pink hair and the thought of Orochimaru having his way with her made Sasuke clenched his sword so tight that his knuckles turned pale.

"Sasuke! What are we going to do now?!" Cried the blonde nearby him. He was filled with desperate of need with the answer of what he had just stated.

Sasuke didn't know him but he answered anyways, turning to face him. "I don't know!" he shouted at his face in frustration... but there wasn't a face. It puzzled him. There was a violet haired girl—another person he wasn't aware of—she was shackled to the wall and he couldn't see her face either. However, he could see a clear view of the snake master's face, which was painted with a smirk all over his face.

"Sasuke-kun...What are you going to do now? Hm? Your little cherry blossom in my possession." Orochimaru with a hint of amusement.

"I'll get her back! You bastard!" Sasuke yelled back furiously and with determination.

The faceless blonde guy poised into an offensive position, his katana ready to slash the hideous snake master's throat.

"Yeah! And I'll get my girl back, with no sight of failure" he shouted.

CLANK!

Sasuke halted awake to the sound of the carriage hitting a metal object, which was ringing in his ears. The seventeen year old boy stretched and looked up towards the sky, the sun rising its peak, looking around Sasuke estimated there was about 20 minutes till they reached the city, Tokyo. There the royal carriage would pick him up and take him towards the Palace. From there he would be given his important S-ranked assignment.

Sasuke was a samurai of one of the highest and greatest caliber. He knew some ninja and magic techniques. He wore a black shimo and a dark blue kimono with the symbol of a red and white fan all over the clothing piece, over it was a grey vest with man pockets. His sword layer upon his lap and his rucksack was located next to him on the spare seat. The young man had spiky black hair and onyx coloured eyes. Covering his forehead was a white headband with small black rectangles on them.

The carriage, (that was his use of transportation) roared across the soil under its wheels and it finally stopped at Tokyo. Sasuke stood abruptly, fastened his swords to his waist and took down his luggage and carried it out of the carriage and stepped onto the ground. He leaned against a nearby tree of the surrounding, waiting for one of the men to appear and take him to his destination. After eating for ten minutes, his ride finally arrived and ushered him into the royal carriage where the twenty-five minute ride progressed.

The Palace, made his jaw drop immediately. It was too elegant and beautiful for his eyes to witness. Everything so luxurious and he's never seen anything like it. Sasuke was then lead down the halls and up the golden stairs of the Palace. He was lead to a wooden door, by one of the maids. The door had a golden flower pattern from the top, all the way to the bottom of the door, he guessed it was very valuable.

The maid knocked lighting and kneeling she opened the door. "Tsunade-dono, Uchiha-san has arrived."
Said the maid and Sasuke let himself present inside the room.

Sasuke went to the middle of the room, knelt and bowed—only to be polite.

"Uchiha Sasuke, I want to get straight to the point. I want you to protect my only daughter, Sakura. Someone has been trying to get their hands upon her and I want only the best to protect her. Sadly, your older brother couldn't attend but I'm sure your no different than him. Got it?" The Emperor said. "Hai" Said Sasuke though scowling at the mention of his genius brother.

"Great! Kotetsu, please send Sakura-home inside" Said the Emperor nodding towards a guard at one of the sidewall sliding doors. The guard nodded immediately and went to fetch the Princess.

A short moment later, the guard had returned with the Princess by his side. Since the matter was important the Princess wore traditional clothing.
Her kimono she wore was maginificant, patterns of cherry blossoms on red silk with a white tasuki. Although the kimono was very attractive it was the person wearing it that complimented it. The Princess had long, silky pink hair and sea foam green eyes that were to die for. Gracefully, the girl sat to the side but turned to look at her new body guard. She bowed low and in return the samurai bowed even lower if possible. "Sakura-hime, It is a great honour to be your body guard." Said Sasuke, noting that the Princess was indeed beautiful as the rumours said.

"Thank you, for taking on the job, Uchiha-san" She said politely and with a heartwarming smile visible on her face.

"Uchiha! Now that my daughter is here I will give the rest of the mission. Sakura, you will go with Uchiha-san to Kyoto where you will stay until the coast is clear. The trip will be three weeks since you'll have to do it the old fashioned way. Uchiha, I'm counting on you!" Said the Emperor. "Yes ma'am! I won't fail you!" Said Sasuke bowing. Sakura glanced at the samurai and blushed a deep red. 'What a cute and handsome boy!' She thought.

Sasuke was given a room to spend the night while Sakura went to start the packing for their trip the next early morning.