spussy

spunchbop was walkng sdown the road when hes aw pat rick. "oh hello pat" he said

patri said "oh hellos punchsbos" "why are there so man yspikes in you"

spucnhbob replied "i wanted to see how deep my holes go"

"theres another way to find out u know" patrifkc said

sponbo screamed and ran away into the worods.

mr krabs was there in a tree. " oh hello spinncalber how are you"

"fuck off mr krabs i dont wanna make hamburdgerds for u naymore u are a stupid boss"

mr krabs started crying in the tre. spncimebon was angry and slapped him in the face immediately killing him. "oh no i have accidentally murdered once again"

he started running but squidwardcam e after him in a police uniform.

"sqwqquickdaward why are you polive now i htought u were fcursty crab"

squidward sighed.

"after years of struggling with mental health and overcoming alcoholism, i quit my job at the crusty crab and found a job that would suit me better, a job that didn't cause me to have nightmares and cry myself to sleep each night. finally i have found my true calling, and i can enjoy life. i thank the universe."

spnfcgebub started cryng. "wow squidaward why didnt you call me or something i could have helped"

aquidward satred cryint too. "but spunchbonb,,, i thought yuou hated me"

"why would i hate u"

"because we dated for like two years and then i stole all your belongings and set you on fire"

"oh squidward....dont you know i have a fire kink?"

"really?"

"yeha i thought u knew"

squifdkward went to psoungebob and the ksised.

"i burn you?" squidward said

"you melt me." spongebob replied.