𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐 𝟐/𝟐

Y/n's alarm blares across her quiet bedroom

Y/n's alarm blares across her quiet bedroom. She stirs awake turning off the obnoxiously loud phone. She groans as she sits up in her bed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She didn't get much sleep, since Jungkook wouldn't let her leave him last night.

He was just being really needy of her last night and it wasn't cute no more. A knock was made on her door and her mother's voice filled the air.

"Hey, doll. It's time to get ready. Taehyung called and he'll be here any minute." Her mother tells her peeking her head in from behind the door.

Y/n nods looking at her mom very tiredly. "Okay, ma. When he gets here tell him to come to my room." She tells her mother as she gets out of bed.

Her mother nods. "Okay sweets. I'll leave you be. I'm going get something from Nott's. What do you want? Taetter Bug already gave me his order." Her mother tells her.

Y/n stretches her muscles as a few bones popped. "Uhm, just get me a Gummy Chicken Burger with a sweet tea. I'm going shower now." Y/n tells her mother as she grabs a sports bra, shorts, and a button up shirt.

She enters her bathroom. "Hey Taehyung is here!" Her mother calls from the living room.

"Okay!" Y/n calls from her bathroom.

Y/n turns on the shower and strips from her clothes. She enters the warm water and washes her body thoroughly. Getting every crack and crevices of her chubby body. A knock is made on her bathroom door.

"Yeah?" She calls as she's washing her stomach.

"Hey, have you heard from Jungkook?" Taehyung asks from the other side of the door.

It's only noon. She told him to sleep as long he needed since he went to bed late. "I'm sure he's still sleeping, Tae. Just call him in an hour." She calls from the shower.

Taehyung sighs and starts to get ready in his suit. Their color scheme was red and black. Taehyung will be wearing a full red suit. Y/n will be doing his hair once she gets done with herself.

Y/n was drying off and applying some lotion on her (s/c) skin. She puts on her under garments and her shirt and shorts. She brushes her teeth and but on some deodorant. She walks out of her bathroom and food was waiting for her. Taehyung was already eating.

"Oh yeah. Food is here." He points with his mouth full of food.

She gives him an ugly smile. "Thank you so much best friend." She teases as she looks at her food.