Crystal Heigh

TW : PTSD, attempted murder, abuse

Full name : Crystal Evelyn Heigh
Nicknames : Chara (by Catherine), Artful Dodger (by Gregory)
Age : 9-16
Nationality : American
Species : Human
Gender : Cisgender female
Sexuality : Straight
Religion : Protestant
Looks :

9

16

16

Personality : Crystal seems to be a joyful, bubbly, silly and cheery girly girl

Personality : Crystal seems to be a joyful, bubbly, silly and cheery girly girl. She looks so adorable ! However, her cute appearance and seemingly cute personality is nothing but a deception. Crystal is known for being a talented thief, a skilled fighter, and a very strange person all around. She is highly unpredictable : she might be in an extremely good mood but then kick you in the stomach and beat you senseless.

Being the friendliest delinquent, she wants to find friendship and companionship. Unfortunately, her reputation as a delinquent doesn't do her any good, and everyone tends to avoid her or just shun her aside. She is quite witty and sarcastic. Her determination is seemingly endless. Do not underestimate her intelligence : she might seem very dumb at times but she is far from being a complete idiot.

But there is a thing : Crystal won't give up until she collapses on the ground or is caught. It is also worth to mention that Crystal has a very low self-esteem and compare herself to trash. She always places others first and herself last, even when the situation goes awry. She has a lot of complexions, especially when it comes to feminity. She feels like she isn't "pretty and feminine" enough to be popular.
Despite being a thief, she is actually quite generous and always tries to help people out.

Being very good at fighting and parkour, she is quite arrogant when it comes to those two, thinking that she is almost unbeatable.

She loves Chloe and the Hyenas, and yet, she seems to want to distance herself from them a bit. When asked about it, Crystal just denies it. However, it is quite clear that Crystal isn't very comfortable around Catherine and is a bit scared of Chloe. She stays with them as she seems to be scared of what happens if she ever leaves.