Marcelino Amato

TW : murder, stalking, yandere

Full name : Marcelino Emilio Amato
Nicknames : Marcy, Creep, Freak, Jenny's stalker
Age : 11-18
Nationality : Italian
Species : Human
Gender : Cisgender male
Sexuality : Straight
Religion : Catholic
Looks :

11

18

Personality : This kid looks shy, akward and emotional at first

Personality : This kid looks shy, akward and emotional at first. But the more you'll know him, the more you'll see how dangerous he is (if you ever notice it !). He is a lying, manipulative, creepy and emotionally unstable psychopath. He is obsessed with his crush and go total yandere for her. He will be friendly as long as you don't touch his "precious girlfriend". He is excellent at handling knives around. As a Chaos Minion, he is very dedicated at his job and might even try to kill Coon and Pals. He is definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Backstory : Marcelino was born in Milan, Italy. Since he was little, he always noticed that his mother had a special way of showing her affection to her husband. May it be by locking in a closet, breaking his mind, threatening to kill him but telling him she can't live without him ...

One day, his dad snapped and killed her before killing himself. Marcelino was sent to live with his aunts in South Park, Colorado. To say he was (and still is) severely bullied is an understatement. Nobody really seems to care about him. And then he met Jenny. She took pity of him and was nice to him.

Marcelino since got a crush on Jenny and started following the footsteps of his mother aka the yandere route.

Voice Claim : Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls

Likes : Mary Poppins, singing, being with his friends.
Dislikes : Being teased, being left behind, being alone.
Friends :

Professor Chaos and General Disseray

Marcelino is extremely loyal to Professor Chaos. But if he were to choose between him and Jenny, he'd choose Jenny.

Best friend : Jenny Hollow

Unfortunately, the feeling is not mutual.

Enemies : Pretty much everyone else
Worst enemy : Whoever is Jenny's friend ... and Coon and friends
Crush : Jenny Hollow
Others :

- He is Jenny's stalker.

- He became a Chaos Minion for extremely odd reasons.

- Other Chaos Minions are scared of him.

- His number as a Chaos Minion is 316.

Quotes :

"H-Hi ..."
"Grazie ... bella ..."
"Amore mio ti amo !"
"Devo ... proteggere il mio amore !"
"Fuck you frenchie. She is mine." To Pip.
"*humming "Old Doll"* Oh, you're here ? Welcome to Professor Chaos' lair ! I hope we can be friends ..." to every new Chaos minion.

Theme :