1

G: why he is always Kadoos Ru? 🤯

R: he is an IPS na.. May be thats why?

G: achaa.. Tho his papa ek minister hain vo tho sweet man hu.. Aur bhai.. Advocate vo bhi sweet hu.. Ye aadmi 🤯.

R: yaar baby relax.

She sighs.. And both of them walked out of the venue and saw Omkara is standing there by folding his hands on chest.

G rolled her eyes.

O: vo kya dha Ms. Sharma?

G: what?

O: you know ryt.. Personal Questions are not allowed phir bhi.

G: ooh hello.. Am not intrested in your married lyf.. All wanted to ask u the same question so i asked it.. Its not a big deal ok.

O rolled his eyes.

O: whatever. He started to move.. That time gauris phone rang. She looked it and Saw Veer.

G: oh my matha.. Yelo thu pic kar ye call.

She passed it to Ru.

R: kyaa.. Me.. Nonono.. This is your phone.. So you should attend it.*he passes to Ri*

G: arrey me kyu.. You are his favorite na.. So u should.* she passes to ru.*

R: arreyyy.. Noo yaar i can't.

He passes it to ri but Om snatched it and attended then put it in loudspeaker.

V: Ms. Sharma, why you take this much time to attend the call.

G: vo.. Sir we... We are in press meet.

V: waah gauriji.. Itna samy thum waha kya kar rahi hei? Is it your marriage?

Om chukkles.. She glared at him.

G:*mumbles* nahi meri death anniversary ho rahi he.

V: anyway leave it.. Now go to court.. Vaha ek strike ho rahi hain.. And you both should reach there before any other medias came. Got it.

G: yes sir.

V: ok bye.

She snatched the phone from om.

G: how dare you to touch my phone.

O: you both are not going there.

GR: what?

R: sir its our job we have to.

O: is your boss this much stupid? How can he send a girl to that danger.

G: oye.. Don't underestimate the power of girls ok.. And why you are bothered.. Am not your Friend or Girlfriend to show this much concern ok!

R:*thinking* ri.. Thu tho gayi.. U touched his nerve... Ab me kyaa karoo🙄🤦‍♂️

O* gritting his teeth and pulls her to him by holding her elbow*

She looked straight to his eyes.

O: don't firget you WERE my girlfriend.

G:*smiled sarcastically* Ofcourse Mr. Oberoi.. I WAS not Iam.. So leave me.

She came out from his hold.

G: common Rudy lets go.

They turned to Go.

O: I wonder how is your husband tolerating you.

G:*without turning back* well.. He is not a Kadoos like you.. He is sweet and knows how to handle me... Now bye.

Botg RuRi went.. Om sighs.