Watta Shame.

Oh! 'Wag na magtaasan ng pride. Mag-sorry na. Mas mahirap mawalan ng minamahal.

 ^this!

Ayan ang mga katagang iniwan sa'kin ni Carmy. Nakakalokong pangungusap na nakakagulat mang isipin na, mangyayari. Totoo pala lahat ng sinabi ni Carmy'ng mahaot sa'kin, edi sana kung sinunod ko 'tong lokang 'to, masaya na ako ngayon.

WAIT! Bago muna ang lahat, nais ko munang magpakilala. Hi! I'm Lei. Sort of a high school student. SI Carmy, she's my bestfriend. Wanna know y? Read the whole story bro! lol. ^_^v Hindi joke! Pero, promise, kung sana sinunod ko 'yang sinabi ni Carmy, masaya ako ngayon. Hindi 'yung nagluluksa ako ng gan'to. T_T

I'm sure curiois kayong lahat, my story goes like this kasi:

*flashback*

Seven years ago when I had committed a relationship my behalf. lol. And here's how our story go----

October 12.

This day---- 12th of October was the most devastating day of my life! Kung bakit naging ganon? Dahil kay Charls. Charls was my first and last. Eventually. After Charls had left me hanging, hindi na ako naghanap pa ng iba. I'll just stick to my normal life. To live normal again. =) Alam ko nasayang ang lahat nung ginawa niya 'yung bagay na 'yun, and, I honestly regret it! Sabi nga nila, "In the end, you'll just regret the chances you didn't take." Pero, i took the chance naman, but, the chance wasn't really for me.  And, I regret it! Fudge. -_____- Ang hirap ikwento ng buhay namin ni Charls, pero, kailangan. -_- Charls Manlapas, the guy that I loved once, broke my heart twice, ang hurt me thrice. Sadista 'tong isang 'to. 'Di siya kinaya ng pagiging sadista ko. =________=" The dat before October 12, Charls left their home. 'Di namin alam ng mom and family niya kung sa'n siya pupunta. He just left their house all of a sudden. Ta's 'di namin namalayan ang oras, he haven't tool his medicine pa pala. And, that made us all nervous. My nerves were cracking when I heard the news that Charls was missing ang he left his home wothout taking his medicine. Holy crap! It's like I wanna die that very moment. But----- a single gun shot was heard 5 blocks away from Charls's house. And that shot was quite familiar. I ran unto the place and saw my behalf, lying on the floor, taking a bathe with his own blood. I stood in my knees as soon as I saw his body there. My knees have shaken, my heart was broken, my wors has torn apart, my dreams, they aren't coming true anymore. Charls betrayed me, he said that we'll be living with one another's presence together. But he left me. With no reasons. I don't know what had come to his mind and killed himslef  with his father's gun. I know Charls must be always guarded with these matters 'cause he's suffering from severe depression that his biological mother did to him. But this was the unexpected result. No one ever thought that Charls will do this to himself. Lalo na ngayon, magkasama kami. Holding one another's hand everyday and everynight. Praying that one day, we'll be  going unto the altar exchanging vows in front of God the Father. But he broke all of those. He left me alone, hanging!

 Book 2 will be released soon. :D

 Thanks for reading! =))))