Don't

based on bryson tiller's song 'don't'

you listened to kylie complain for about the millionth time about how shitty travis was treating her.

she was coming over by you more and more now, you were sick of her boyfriend.

"i just don't get it y/n, why won't he just stop doing shit." she complained as the two of you walked into the kitchen.

"girl he only fucked you over cuz you let him." you told your best friend.

she frowned and looked you sadly, making your heart break.

kylie was generally one who never showed emotions, so to see her like this you knew it was really affecting her.

this was worse than the other times, he was cheating then didn't even deny it.

he acted as if it wouldn't affect her or the relationship in any way.

"and he puts drugs and everything over me too, it's stressful." she told you.

you didn't know why your bestfriend was even with that man still.

"girl that man didn't show any effort." you told her.

it was the truth and you were not going to be sugar coating it for her anymore.

he wasn't as committed as she was, he blamed her whenever things went wrong and you were tired of it.

tired of the complaining, crying, her going back and it happening all over again.

you wanted to tell her that if she was your she would top everything but you couldn't.

she could not find out that you liked her, especially not a time like now.

you still weren't even certain you liked her, maybe it's just a connection you felt between the two of you.

"should i call him later tho? just to ma-

"don't." you threw her phone across the room and sat in a chair.

even if you couldn't have her, you were not going to let her go back to him.

she sat and glared at you.

"it's in your best interest kylie." you shrugged.

"well i'm watching dynasty." she said and turned on netflix.

you left her watching the television and went to your bathroom to shower and get dressed.

"he said sorry." she said with a small smile and you rolled your eyes.

you were going to rip this girls head off and not care.

"kylie you aren't staying with him. he's said sorry like five times before." you stated, truthfully so.

"y/n yo-

"don't kylie. just do this for yourself. you need to move on from him for yourself."

"i don't need to if he changes." she debated knowing damn well he wasn't going to change.

you could give this girl the world and more, anyone would treat her better than he does.

it's like he doesn't see what he has.

"don't text him back." you told her.

i also dont rlly know but
not proofred