- chapter two -

CHRISTIAN'S POV:

Home.
When most people think about home, they think about a brick structure with four walls and a roof. A place filled with countless happy memories, somewhere they feel safe.

My home is my people. My friends who have stuck through everything with me.
My parents separation, the gruelling custody battle over my sister and I and the back and forth arguments.

I'm lucky, most people don't have a steady flow of fresh water, clean and nutritious food and a prestigious education, but I do.

I go to one of the most prestigious private schools in the country, I have access to tutoring and extra curricular activities. I have an amazing support system and could have anything and anyone I could ever want.

but not her

Amara Matthews, the girl who i've tormented for the past four years on high school. It started out as a joke, so she would pay attention to me because I had a petty little crush on her. But it is then turned into something more special something only we have, she's the only girl I know who has never taken it to heart. She's the person I can always go to if I need a wake up call, a slap to my ego and a raging headache.
In other words, she's my person even if she despises my existence.

I'm sitting on my couch in the theatre room reading over the chemistry course syllabus. I'm about to get to the final project and it's requirements until I get a book thrown at my head.

"Christian, I need a lift to Amara's house, hurry up before I drive your precious car myself." My darling twin sister Rowan says.

"Jeez, Rowan if you got your licence maybe you wouldn't need me all the time." I say back not looking up as i'm scared she might throw something more dangerous at my head.

"Please just hurry up, Amara and I are go to the fair and it starts in like twenty five minutes." She pleads

"Alright i'm coming." I say as I start to make my way to grab my keys from the counter.

We start to walk to my pride and joy.
My car
my precious A-45 Mercedes

I'm quickly hop in the front seat and turn on the engine and start to make my way to my favourite persons house.
if you couldn't tell that was sarcasm.

———————————————————————————
Hey!
Hope anyone who reads this is doing amazing!!!
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter in Christians POV and the new introduction of his sister Rowan!
She plays a major part in the story so she'll be featured a lot more...
seya in the next chapter