That's new. (Short chapter.)

Sup, how are all of you guys holding up this year? I'm proud of you all and I love you all.
Onto the story ;)

No ones POV.

Purpled turned to Sam, his alien ear twitched moving his antenna. "Ponk's with us Sam, he helped." Ponk nodded, sam glared and then looked to Ponk's arm immediately feeling regret.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you looked tonight...Ponk?" Ponk glared, ignoring Sam and taking Purpled to the side. "Wheres Quackity? Most importantly did you guys see where Bad went?" Purpled shook his head and Ponk sighed.

Ponk patted Purpled's head, Purpled's eyes lit up in pure happiness loving the feeling of being congratulated by touch. He never felt this happy before while being given head pats, Ponk had always been sort of an idol or father figure to Purpled and it felt so good to be head patted by him. "Good job though, kiddo. I'm proud you tried." Purpled nodded, Sam couldn't help but feel jealousy towards the two. Wanting back what he lost with Ponk.

Bad's POV,

I text Hannah letting her know we have a traitor.

Hannah's POV:

As I escaped the tunnel, I sat down for a moment, catching my breath. I turn my face over to see Ant and Quackity talking, I cock my eyebrow and tilt my head in confusion. While still catching my breath I listened in closely to there loud conversation.

Bad's POV,

I look around, the viscous waves hit the sand and the moon only shined towards these viscous waves. It was almost calming me if I wouldn't have had Hannah toward me, glaring me dead in the eyes.

"I think I might have an idea to who the Traitor is." She spoke clearly.

No ones POV:

Ponk grabbed Purpled by the wrist and Sam by the hand, leading toward a safe area where no one would be able to hurt or hear them. Ponk took off his mask, catching his breath laying down in the grass. Just feeling the wind hit his face and body, the crickets chirping and being the only thing he could really hear was nice.

Sam stared for a moment, face turning slightly red while examining Ponk's face and body. Though Ponk was completely clothed you could still see his body features, Sam loved every thing about Ponk. His body, his face, his personality, his likes, his houses, his pets, his friends his eyes and everything else. But Sam lost all of that didn't he? He lost it all over books, he'd be welling to do anything go back to then.

Purpled laid next to Ponk and yawned. "Would you want to sleep here tonight then?" Purpled nodded and Ponk smiled, Sam was going to walk off. "Lay down...Sammy." Ponk smiled when Sam laid down next to them, Purpled who was already curled up into a ball was also sleeping. Ponk slowly shut his eyes, blinking multiple times before being put into deep sleep.

Sam moved himself closer to Ponk, wrapping both arms around him and holding him close. His breathing slowed, he yawned and shut his eyes falling in a deep sleep along with Ponk.

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER ?!?!?!!?
Sorry for the short chapter, am to tired. I'll try to my an 1,000 worded one tomorrow