"1."

A rewrite of my first story lets go!

[ill slowly rewrite all the chapters in a period of time when im not tired soo <33]

Ah, sir Madeleine cookie, A cookie of such bravery and courage a kingdom in need must treasure most, A knight in shimmering armor.

though behind his big smile was someone who was starved from affection.

Madeleine wanted someone to put him at ease in his more painful moments.

A friend or even a lover,

-------------------------------

"Sir Madeleine Cookie, we have a small request for you, Would you be able to succeed on such a journey.?"

"It would be an honor, What is this  so called "journey" to, may I ask?"

"the tower of sweet chaos, Any jam or evidence of a Cake monster or cookie would be gladly appreciated by scientist trying to strength our kingdom, we'll give you a team of cookies to travel with you but will this be an easy journey for you.?"

madeleine's blood ran cold, he's never been there in person but the stories of cookies going there for adventure only being found in jam and crumbs scared him when he was younger, it still repeats in his head when he thinks about it but just thinking about it sends chills down his spine.

Even though he feels much discomfort he musters up a sentence to break the silence.

--

"O-Oh, No! I would be proud to be the first cookie to explore such a horrific territory and make it out with bravery and pride in my discoveries in such a mysterious landmark."

the cookie gave a quick smile and nodded at Madeleine.

"The kingdom is proud to have you as our knight, Sir."

-------------------------------

Madeleine cookie and his assigned group of cookies quickly made camp in a nearby clearing in the forest, wouldn't want to travel through the forest all day and night right?

curiosity really killed the cat because they found a cat not so far from the trail trying to get to the clearing.

"Thats a..Not so great sign, don't you think?" A cookie moved their gaze to Madeleine's Concerned face.

Madeleine couldn't think of anything to say and only murmured as they stood staring at it.

--------------

I NEED SLEEP IMA CONTINUE THIS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.-

361 words <33 ]

--------------------