CHAPTER 03: THE ORPHAN

Disclaimer: The events written here happened after the reign of King George Alexander Louis Windsor (son of Prince William and Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge), the names and affairs of the Windsor Family in this story are all fictitious.

The Windsor Family in the present is the reigning British Royal Family, the third family to ascend the throne after The Tudor Line which ended with Queen Elizabeth I (daughter of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn)

LIZZY

I woke up with Lu playing with my hair while we were on my bed inside our dormitory.

"Good morning, gorgeous." he said with his charming British accent.

Like him, I was of British descent but I grew up in America so I did not acquire the accent. I was so obsessed to have one but even if I practiced hard, I just couldn't seem to get a hold of it.

"Why can't I be so British like that?" I asked him in envy. I sat on the bed and noticed the sunlight on my window pane. I realized that it was already morning.

"What the hell-how long did I sleep?!"

I pressed my temples to suppress an unfathomable pain in my head. But no matter how hard I put pressure on it, it didn't reduce the pounding discomfort.

Lu sat up too. He was looking at me so fondly and he had that weird smirk on his face.

"You were amazing last night." he said his breath was sweet and warm against my face.

Amazing...last night.

Wait...hold that thought right there!

"What did I do last night?!" My heart began to race fast. I had no idea what he was talking about, "Oh holy crap-did we?"

I immediately looked at myself. I'm clothed...good.

Then I looked back at him. He was clothed as well. He was wearing a grey shirt pressed tightly against his broad shoulders and hard chest. Okay, not what I thought.

"What were you thinking just now?" he asked.

"N-nothing."

"Oh no love, that wasn't nothing. Did you think we had sex last night? Oh my God, you-"

I pulled my pillow and threw it to his face. He was laughing so hard and he just wouldn't stop.

"You are insane." he said in between laughs, "Well, if I like girls I would totally do you, I mean, just look at you-"

He pointed at my clothes. I was wearing a see through shirt exposing the black laces of my brassiere and a tight little black skirt.

"You're smoking hot. But I still love boys for crying out loud." he rose from the bed and took off his shirt. "I'm gonna take a shower, care to join me?" he teased.

His abs were so prominent, he was working out. Holy mother, he was so fucking hot. Why did my only hot friend turn out to be gay? This was so frustrating.

"No, I'm good Lucien."

"You sure? You're drooling." he made that gesture as if wiping the side of his mouth, "It's sexy when you say my name like that." he smiled then went to the bathroom next door.

I laid back on my bed, resting my aching head on the headboard.

What happened last night?

I thought for a moment then I saw a stamp on my wrist-a stamp from a club.

Shit.

Then everything came back so suddenly.