PART 3

After 6 years:

I fall on top of taeju as both of us breath heavily. I got away from him and lay down next him. I looked at him. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him deeply.

"I love you, taeju" I said as our face are close to each other.

"I love you too, Y/N" he said kissing me again.

His phone rang breaking the moment. He got it and showed me who was it. It was the boss.

"I guess we are late" I said getting up and put on my clothes as taeju answer.

"yes, sir" he said politely. "okay sir, we'll be there in a second" taeju said then hanged up the call.

"yeah, we are late as shit" he said as he starts to put on his suit. When we finished, we went directly to where the boss is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrive, we saw the members are fighting other men. We walked toward the boss. He starts moving forward. I start beating anyone that comes closer to him, so did taeju. One of our members held an old man called 'jungoo' and put him down.

"Mr. Choi, I-I was wrong, okay? This will... this will never happen again, huh? We've worked together... together for ten years, huh? Please sir, I beg you" he said begging him.

"exactly, so why did you do it if we worked together for so long? Do you know what kind of guy I am?" the boss said as he kneeled to him.

"I-I give you the whole factory and all the drugs I have, I-I must have... have lost...lost my mind for a minute there, I... please don't do this, my daughter... she just started school" jungoo said sobbing.

"so, then I'll make sure that the funeral runs smoothly" the boss said standing up.

The member took jungoo and put him in the car. A gas inside the car start to spread as jungoo begged for the boss. I looked at the boss and saw him looking through his phone. He walked to the car and the driver went away.

"member, let's go" taeju order the other as all of them start to go to the cars.

We walked to the car and taeju start driving.

"so, where do you want to go?" taeju asked looking at me then to the way.

"I don't know, you could park in a private place" I said looking at him smirking. He looked at me.

He drove faster and went down to the parking lots at the hotel. As soon as he parked, he pulled me to him making me sit on his lap. I chuckled as our faces were closer to each other.

We breathed heavily as our face are closer to each other.

"that feels good" taeju said smiling. I nodded smiling back at him.

we kept looking at each other for a while. I got off him and sat next to him pulling my pants and panties on.

I opened the front box and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I pulled out one cigarette and put it in my mouth lighting it. I opened out the window blow out the smoke.

"you should stop smoking, it's not good for your health" taeju said putting his thing inside his pants.

"is there anything about my brother?" I asked blowing another smoke and looked at him.

he shook his head. I opened the car and got out. I throw the cigarette on the fall and step on it.

We walked inside holding our hands and went to the room.