PART 6

I walked toward the boss's office.

"good morning" I said bowing for the boss.

"good morning Y/N" the boss said. his phone rang.

"yeah" he answered.

"okay" he said then closed the call as Ms. Kang entered the office.

"you called me sir" she said. he opened the drawer and threw Jiwoo's passport on the table.

"we need to send someone out" the boss said looking at Ms. Kang.

'he's going to let Jiwoo leave the country' I thought.

"who's she?" Ms. Kang said taking the passport.

"a friend's daughter, book a flight and find her a place to live, a house on the beach" he said.

"I'll do that now sir" Ms. Kang said bowing to him then walked out of the office. The boss turned around and called someone.

"shut it down and get out of there, I'll make preparation so you can leave the country" the boss said.

"Jiwoo, Yoon Jiwoo! Do as I say, If they capture him, you'll be in danger" the boss said.

the boss turned to me. He sighs. He stood up and walked to the couch. We sat down in silent.

The door behind us opened. I looked and saw Ms. Kang came in with a tablet in her hand. She sat down next to the boss.

"sir, which of these places you want me to get for that girl?" she asked giving the boss the tablet. He took the pictures and start looking through them.

The door opened again and taeju came in. the boss looked at him.

"Cho Jinsae met with Cha Giho" taeju said to him.

"I'll go and meet him" the boss said. taeju nodded. the boss stood up and walked out of the office and so did Ms. Kang. I looked at taeju.

"it's been a long time since we talk and saw each other" I said. he looked at me and nodded. he sat next me. He took my hand and holds it. I hold it back and smiled.

"so, how have you been?" he asked. I smiled.

"I'm doing good" I said staring at him.

"what? There is something on my face?" he asked. I laughed.

"no don't worry, there is nothing, I just want to stare at you for a while" I said looking at him. he smiled.

I lay on his leg staring at him as he start playing with my hair. "you're tired, aren't you?" he asked. I nodded.

"okay then take a nap until the boss come back" he said. I hold his hand and stare at him till my eyes gave up and fell asleep.

I was a wake by a sound of a walking steps. I sat up and turned. I saw the boss walking back and forth.

I stand up and walked to the boss. His phone vibrate. He picked it and answered it. Then he closed it without saying anything.

"who is it sir?" I asked.

"it's Jiwoo" he said and sat on the chair.

"Gang Jae will escape the country by boat" he said and looked at me. I sigh.

"what are we going to do?" I asked.

"we are going not you" he said. "but..." I was cut off by him.

"we won't let you fight while you are pregnant" he said putting his hand on my shoulder . "but I can fight, I want to" I said.

"it's dangerous on you and your baby Y/N" he said. I sigh.