The Husband and Wife☆゚.*・。゚

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ 

*+*SMUT WARNING *+*
*:..゙((ε(*'・ω・)っ†*゚¨゚゚・*:..☆
————————————————————————

it was 10 o'clock at night, and he and his wife had just got back from a night out. She kicked off her platform heels, as he slid off his jacket. The pair intertwined hands, as they made their way up the stairs, and to their shared bedroom. The husband opened the door and closed it as they both entered, and began to unwind for the night. The wife wanted to wash up before laying down, and had faced her husband to have his back facing her, him too focused on removing his button up shirt. The wife just turned and started towards the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

The husband had finally managed to remove the shirt, immediately relaxing after being able to be fully comfortable. He had made a mental note to get new buttons up's, as the one he previously wore was a bit too tight for him. He came back to reality when he heard water running from the bathroom, and seeing as his wife wasn't around, he assumed she had went to clean up before bed. He hadn't a clue what to do in the spare time waiting for her. He also partly didn't want to wait, because she was known for taking long showers. But, he sat on their bed and waited anyway.

10 minutes went by...

To his dismay, she was STILL in the shower. He had started to ponder about what she was doing. More so what she was doing without him. After a mini mental discussion with himself, he decided he would go in and join her, at least to save water bills- ( 🧍🏽‍♀️)
The husband opened the door, and was instantly hit with the smell of her body wash's fragrance. He weirdly loved the scent, especially on her. He had closed the bathroom door, locking it and slowly began removing his remaining clothes. He then pulled the curtains back, startling the poor woman. He had chuckled at her reaction, then joined her, pulling the curtain back to its original placement.

He had grabbed his own (idfk... wash cloth... loofa.., spoNGE-??) and her body wash, and started cleaning himself up as well. As he was doing so, he couldn't help but trail his eyes down her body, taking in every detail, every curve, everything he loved about her that she saw as flaws. He couldn't get himself to avert his gaze upon her. He dropped his (washcloth??) and wrapped his large arms around the smaller woman, quite literally engulfing her into his own warm body. The wife whined in annoyance, just trying to wash up, halfway done with what she was doing.

He leaned down to her neck, and placed soft pecks and kisses, all the way down to her shoulder. He nibbled on her shoulder, rubbing his hands all along her body. The husband had brushed his hand in between her thighs, teasingly working his was up to her vagina. Just as she thought he would touch her there, he snaked his hand back, and turned the water off. He stepped out the shower, with an upset wife trailing behind him. He honestly enjoyed teasing her, and seeing her unconsciously hinting at how turned on she was. As they both got their towels and walked out the bathroom, drying themselves off, he paid her no mind, while the wife was still upset that he didn't take it any further.

+ LIL TIME SKIP+

They were both dressed and laying in bed, watching some Netflix series. The wife was laying down, half asleep. The husband was finishing a recent book he really enjoyed. He had sat the book on the nightstand, and turned to his wife, not expecting her to be awake. He took a moment to take a look at his wife, and take in her features that he fell head over heels for. He layed closer to her, and kissed her cheek, down to attack her neck again, making sure to leave marks this time. The wife groaned in her sleep, but still not completely awake yet. He then had slid his hand down her waist, and went to push her legs apart, and realized she wasn't wear anything underneath her shirt. He laughed to himself, then cupped her warmth. The wife was still. He then had spread her legs a little wider, and used his index and ring finger to slowly rub her clit, mainly using pressure. He felt her softly gasp, as her back arched slightly.

He had pulled the blankets off, and went back into his nightstand and found a bottle of lube, adding it to her passionate area and on his middle fingers. He then layed back down with her, and rubbed over her hole lightly, before plunging his fingers in, going as deep as he can, and began pumping his fingers. She had whined a bit, as she stirred in her sleep.  The husband moved down, getting face to face with her area, locking her legs in with his arms, and diving straight in. He wrapped his lips around her clit, adding his two fingers back in. She was finally fully awake, moaning his name and incoherent curses from the pleasure. He curled his fingers inside her and started sucking harder, hoping to get her close. The husband even started flicking his tongue over it, while continuing to do a "come here" motion with his fingers. She was close. The wife had came hard, her pussy clenching his fingers, almost refusing to release the husband. He managed to slip his fingers free, and glanced at them. They were slick and wet. His whole hand was too.. He climbed up the bed to get to her level, and made eye contact with her while placing his fingers on his tongue, licking and sucking  her cum off his fingers. The wife had gotten embarrassed, and seemed to pout from him going right back to teasing.

He snickered, going to the bathrooms closet to get a warm rag to clean her up. The wife was catching her breathe, as her eyes starting drooping, and slowly closing. The husband came back and saw her passed out on the bed. He smiled, cleaning her up, and cuddling her until he himself had drifted off to sleep for the night. 
                       §ꊘ⃑٥ꊘ⃐§(. .*)β〃'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*
——————————————————————-

WOW THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE. BUT THIS IS THE NEWEST CHAPTER TO THIS BOOK :)