IMAGINE - SMUT⚠️

♡Female Y/N
♡Whoever you want to imagine
❗️Daddy kink
❗️Dom
❗️Sub Y/N
————————————————————-

As soon as Y/N got home, she kicked her shoes off and undressed into comfortable clothes, literally face planting into her bed with a loud groan. She was so happy to be back home in her bed. She grabbed the blankets and her stuffed animals, just about ready to cuddle up into her bed to take a nap, when she heard the sound of heavy, large footsteps approaching her door, and the sound of the doorknob turning. She looked up from her pillow to see (___), staring down at her with dark eyes.

The expression on (___) was unreadable, almost unrecognizable, but to Y/N, it was very familiar, hell, she almost knew it like a family member, something that was always apart of her core memory.

She sat up, looking at (___) quizzically. "Um.. are you.. okay?" She tilted her head and raised her eyebrow, waiting on (__) response.

(___) only smiled maliciously at her, their expression darkening as they exhaled before growling out, "You think i forgot what you've done, love?"

Y/N was taken aback, furrowing her eyebrows deeper with a wider frown on her face. "Excuse me? I just got back home. What the hell-"

(___) took a step closer, shooting knives at her with just their eyes. "Oh? Well let's see.. Your attitude, your act, your behavior.." They trailed off, looking at her face, trying to detect if any bells ring.

Y/N stopped to think, then just like that-
she froze.
It all started coming back, almost like a train full on hit her at full fucking speed. In other words- She knew she was fucked.

(___) smiled, seeing how her face dropped and her face going pale. They then peeled off their hoodie, revealing the toned and well-built body that Y/N seemed to never get tired of seeing, ever. She loved every inch of them, as did they. She had got nervous, regretting the actions and over behavior of the day, seeing (___) move closer to her, until his legs were in-between hers.

They pushed Y/N down suddenly, her body shortly bouncing on the bed under her. Before she could even utter a single word, (___) went straight to work on removing her bottoms, throwing them somewhere behind him once they were fully off. They admired her lower body, his hands jumping to slide up from her feet, her calf's, up her thighs and to her hips and waist. (__) loved to touch their soft, plush skin that smelled sweet, and felt like dough under their fingertips.

(___) dragged their nails to their underwear, hooking a finger under the rim, tugging them off swiftly. They placed both hands on either side of her cunt, using his thumbs to spread it open. They looked into Y/N's eyes, slipping their tongue through her pussy, up and around to her clit, circling their tongue around the small bud, sucking it between his lips and closing them.

She gasped with a shaky voice, dragging her hand over her mouth, the other arm draped across the bed. (___) sucker and pushed his tongue against her clit as it pulsated a bit from the pressure. Y/N had tried her best to keep her legs open, but the flowing pleasure quite literally made her legs shake and buckle, and soon later held down and open by (___), as they greedily at her out, their tongue slithering and sliding all through her clit and into her cunt, pressing their tongue against the throbbing walls, pushing on the 'g-spot'.

Y/N moaned louder, her soft moans growing in volume. Her hands snaked their way into (___)'s hair, playing with the soft strands gently, suddenly tugging every now and then. She felt herself getting close to climaxing, her grip on their hair tightening.

(___) chuckled as they felt her walls tightening and throbbing. They slipped their tongue out to latch back onto their clit, sucking harshly on the puffy bundle of nerves, bringing their eyes up to look at their lover with sparkling eyes.

Just as Y/N looked down and met (__)'s eyes, she felt herself spilling and falling apart as her orgasm ripped right through her. She whined and moaned, feeling her legs twitch.

(___) let go of her legs and pulled their face away to look at her, smiling softly and getting up to go get a towel to clean up.