Good Morning - [FLUFF☁️]

The sun beamed through the curtains, shining onto the couple laying down in their bed, snuggling close to each other soundly asleep. The male had woke up, slowly opening his eyes and yawning. He froze, feeling something squirm against him. He had looked down, relaxing as he noticed his wife laying next to him, cuddled up against his chest, her own body rising and falling slowly.

He gently smiled, admiring her as he raised his hand to gently lay against the small of her back, rubbing circles with his thumb. He loved everything about her, from her personality, down to her looks, her eyes, her soft hands when she held his slightly rough, calloused ones. He loved her kisses, her sweet words when he needed them most. He rested his head back, with his mind filling to the brim with nothing but complete love for her. He then went back to thinking about her shape, her every curve, any "flaw" she saw that in his eyes, were no such thing. He loved her shoulders, her chest size, going down to her hips, legs, everything.

He started feeling himself get hot by the thought, his face becoming flushed with his own... intrusive thoughts. His mind clouded with nothing but her, and only her. The male then looked back down to see her, in his arms, still sleeping peacefully against his warm skin. He then purely smiled a toothy smile, being grateful that they had met, and had gotten close so fast.

She then stirred, opening her tired, drowsy eyes. She slowly looked up at the male, and tiredly gave a small smile, followed by a yawn. She spoke in the voice he had always loved to hear, no matter the time of day, "Good morning, love..~" She spoke, sitting up to straddle his waist, balling her hands up to rub the fatigue out of her eyes.

He had chuckled, moving his hands up to take hers, pulling them down and away from her face, and started to pepper light butterfly kisses all on her cheeks, nose, and forehead. She giggled, putting her hands atop his broad shoulders, pushing him slightly. He then wrapped his arms securely around her, pulling her back down on top of him, engulfing her into a hug, resting his cheek on her head. She relaxed against him, seeing how cuddly he was at the godly hour.

He rubbed her back again, stroking up and down gently, handling her as if she would break if he held
on too tightly. He moved his hand to her head,
looking her in the eyes as she tilted her head up to look at him. He then whispered to her lovingly, "I love you so much darling, more then you could ever imagine." He felt himself become flustered by his own confession, though he's said it many times, this time felt different.

She smiled, feeling her face flush with warmth. She had responded back sweetly, "And as do i. More then you would know." She laughed lightly, wiggling up to kiss him on the cheek, her hands tightening on his shoulders.

He grinned widely, quickly pulling her in to kiss her lips, his whole body vibrating from pure joy. She pulled herself back, looking to the side."H-Hey! I still need to brush my teeth!"

He pulled her back into him, pressing his forehead onto hers. He stared into her eyes, then flipped them over so he was on top, as he showered her with love, hugs, and a whole bunch of morning kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Made this past midnight, so i hope this is okay.
Have a good day/night! <3