fifteen

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache, nothing major. I looked around and no one else was in the room. I sat up and found a note lying on the table at the side of my bed with a tablet and a bottle of water, i smiled and picked the note up, reading it.

You're going to make fun of me for writing a note but i wanted to be nice.
I'm with the girls for breakfast right now, i was going to wake you up but i thought i best let you rest.
I've left you a bottle of water and some paracetamol.
I'll be up soon, i hope you're feeling good.
Lots of love your girl.

I laughed as i took the paracetamol leah left for me. I took a photo of the note and posted it on my story, scribbling out the 'your girl' part. I captioned it 'This girl @leahwilliamsonn😅'

I was just lying in bed when i decided to get up. I went in for a shower, brushed my hair and teeth before getting ready. I put on England shorts and a tee-shirt before putting Leah's jumped on top. The one i stole after the Netherlands game. I was about to open the door when it flung open. I got a fright as i jumped back.

It was leah, she walked in and as soon as she seen me she smiled, she picked me up and threw me on the bed, cuddling into me.

"good morning, how's my girl feeling?"

"i'm great. I liked the letter, it was very romantic of you"
I teased

"i was just being nice you know! It's just recovery today so there's not a lot of stuff to be done"

"That's good. I'm sorry about last night, i'm very disappointed in myself and i shouldn't have drank in the first place let alone get drunk"

"don't apologise to me, you didn't do anything. Look, you're a kid ella, shit happens. It's life but you have no reason to be disappointed in yourself. You're a great person"
I kissed leah.

"i really do love you"

"i love you too"
Perfection. That's what this is.

"hey wait, look at this"
I said as i sat up on the bed, leah also sat up and rested her head on my shoulder.

I took out my phone and went onto instagram, i typed up 'wonze' and pressed search. I clicked on the first video and it was me and leah, i showed her it. The video contained videos of us in training for England together and a video of us after our game against Australia in the group as well as us celebrating together.

"i love that so much"
Leah said as the video ended.

"that's not even my favourite part"

"what is then?"

"the caption"

"which is"

"the caption says, 'Just two young girls, madly in love'"

"okay, that's the best part"
I smiled at the blonde girl who's head was on my shoulder.

"the name? It's creative"

"wonze. Yeah, i love it, personally"
I laughed

"of course you do. I don't mind it myself to be honest"

"good or there would be a real problem"
Leah just laughed at me. It was silent for a few minutes until leah spoke again.