Chapter 11 || You just told me

Mila's POV.

I let him alone since it was awkward. I didn't know what to do. It was so boring maybe it would've been better if I joined them on their trip but now it's to late.

I made myself comfortable on the couch and played with my phone. I saw tweets about the KCA's coming soon.

The voting will be open in a week.
I watched a lot of episodes from 'pretty little liars' it's so scary sometimes but I just love it.

I locked the doors and windows just to be sure. Suddenly my phone beeped which made me scream. I picked it up slowly while I was shaking like crazy.

I saw a message from Rydel.

~

From: Rydel 😍😘

We arrived at our first place. How's it going with Ross? 😏❤️

~

To: Rydel 😍😘

Good. Ross is sick and you know that if we would date that I get arrested! 😒 stop it please! I don't like him that way anyways (anymore) ✖️ have fun 🎉❤️

~

From: Rydel 😍😘

Okay fine. See ya in a month or so ❤️

~

I put my phone back and ran up the stairs. I knocked on Ross' door and entered his room. He was awake and played with his phone.

He put his phone to the side when he saw me. "what's wrong?" He asked me. He can seriously read me like a book.

"I watched pretty little liars," I told him scaredy. He chuckled and patted his bed. I sat down on his bed and sighed.

"It's so boring," I said to him and he nodded in agreement. "I'm feeling better and if you want you can sleep with me today since you're scared," he offered me.

"Uh, sure. Thanks," I said to him with a smile. "hey, listen I'm about to get over you so don't worry anymore, okay?" He asked me.

"Yea sure," I replied. He lifted his blanket and I laid down next to him. I didn't faced him because it was a little awkward.

"I know you're feeling awkward, look at me," Ross said to me and I turned around to face him. "It's just..." I started but I wasn't able to tell him.

"Just what?" He asked me confused. Ok, this is my chance...I need to do it.

I leaned over quickly and crashed my lips onto his. He was shocked but kissed back anyways. I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him closer.

Fireworks went off every time. It's like magic. It feels so good.

I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and I granted access immediately. I tongues fought and our lips brushed on each others in sinc.

I pulled away a few minutes later and tears ran down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Ross asked me worriedly. "because I love you but I can't date you because of the law and it's just not fair," I said really fast.

Ross smiled and wiped my tears away.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him when I stopped crying. "because you just told me that you love me and I love you too," he replied with a huge smile.

I smiled back and he kissed my lips for a few seconds. "we can do this. We won't tell anyone," Ross said to me hopefully.

"Fine," I whispered as quiet as I could but he could still hear it.

He smiled widely and asked me the question I wanted to hear so bad, "do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" I said loudly. He chuckled and leaned closer. I leaned in too until our lips finally touched.

He rolled me on top of him which made me giggle. We made out for a few minutes until I got tired.

"I hope I don't get sick now," I said to him before standing up. "I gotta go change," I told him and he nodded smiling.

I felt his eyes on my back so I teased him and pulled my dress off right when I disappeared in mine & Rydel's room.

I giggled to myself when I entered the room. I picked out a PJ and dressed myself in it.

I brushed my hair and my teeth and stuff before I went back to his room. "you're such a tease," he said drooling.

I laughed and slapped his chest playfully. I laid down and he pulled me close to him. I turned around so I wasn't facing him.

I felt his chest on my head and his arm wrap around me. I smiled to myself and found his hand. I intertwined our fingers and got a little bit closer to him so there wasn't any space between us.

"Good night, beautiful," he whispered. "night sexy," I whispered back which made both of us laugh.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep seconds later.

• • •

I woke up the next day and turned around to see Ross staring at me. "creep," I said when I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hey, wait!" Ross said from his bed. He jumped up and grabbed my arm. "what?" I asked him giggling. "what are you doing?" He asked me confused.

"I'm going to get ready for the day, duh," I answered him. "oh ok, me too," he said chuckling.

He pecked my lips and I went in my room to get dressed.

(A/N: picture up there 👆 or 👉)

____________

They're finally together 🎉 What do ya think?