Chapter 22 || Marry me

Mila's POV.

"So?" Ross asked me a little mad. "positive," I kind of whispered. "WHAT?!" He yelled loudly which caused me to jump in fear.

"It isn't my own fault! It's yours too," I said to him. He knew that I was right but he didn't want to believe it.

"I can't believe it!" He said still mad and loudly. My eyes got watery but hey, I can be a single mom...can I?

"We're going to jail!" He yelled more angrily. He held his head in his hands and at this point I ran inside the house. Ryland & Savannah were making out.

They pulled away and looked at me. Savannah immediately hugged me, "what happened?"

"I'm gonna be a single mom," I said and Ryland heard. "I'm going to talk to him," Ryland said when he kissed my head. He pecked Savannah's lips and walked outside.

Everyone else came down and joined the hug without saying anything.

"What happened?" Rydel asked after we pulled away. "I guess I'm gonna be a single mom," I answered shrugging but tears were still in my eyes.

"No you're not," I heard his voice behind me. Ryland walked to Savannah and everyone went back upstairs.

Ross took my hands and sighs. "I'm so sorry, I love you. I really really do," he whispered which made me smile weakly.

"We can do this, my parents maybe will get mad at first but they're gonna help us and we will move out and stuff and when you're 18 it won't be against the law anymore," he explained to me.

"You really want to do this?" I asked him nervously. "Yes, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you Mila," he said nodding with a cute smile.

"I love you, too Ross," I replied with a bigger smile. Ross leaned down slowly and we both closed out eyes. His arms were around my waist and my arms were holding his shoulders.

His lips met mine and we kiss passionately. He is so gentle when he's kissing me or touching me.

We pulled away and he leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you, never forget this," he whispered which made me smile widely.

• • • 7 months later • • •

Ross & I moved into a nice looking house a few streets closer to the beach. Savannah & Ryland moved out as well.

I'm having a boy and his name will be Daniel Ryder Lynch. Ross & I are really excited to have our baby boy. Savannah & Ryland are having a girl and her name will be Jasmine Riley Lynch.

We girls decided to name their last name Lynch and not ours because someday we will get married, probably anyway's.

Today Ross & I are having a date at the beach. We arrived at the beach and I was wearing leggings and one of Ross' comfortable shirts along with converse.

I didn't wore jewelry or even make up. I got so lazy these past months. I didn't wanted to go out of the house today but Ross basically forced me to.

"I wanna go home," I whined at him when we sat down on a blanket which was surprisingly already at the beach.

"Babe, let's just have a lazy day at the beach," Ross said to me smiling. He was a bit nervous.

He spread his legs, grabbed my hips and placed me in between his legs. I leaned my back on his chest which was really comfortable for me.

It's kinda important to sit comfortable when you're pregnant.

He pulled my shirt up so my huge belly was showing. He smiled and I rested my hands on my belly. He laid his hands on top of mine which made me smile widely.