.

It was a Sunday night and your stupid brother Gilinsky invited his three bestfriends to stay over. You actually had an awesome relationship with your older brother you guys are really close and to be fair your each others best friends. You had just gotten out of the shower and put on a huge lakers sweatshirt, some VS lacy sunshine yellow panties with a baby blue band and your hair was in a messy bun.

You decided to go and get some food because it's good who wouldn't. when yo walked down and into the living room you saw you're brother and his hot friends.

"Hey peanut" Jack spoke

"What's up G"you asked

"Are you coming to chill with us" sam asked

"Umm, I was actually just gonna get some food"you laughed. the boys did aswell.

You walked into the kitchen and got an Arizona and a bag of chips. Then walked back into the living room.

"Please smelly stay with us"
Johnson asked

"Bu-" you were cut off by someone grabbing you and sitting you on there knee

"Aaaa" you screamed

"Chill lil mama" nate laughed you giggled.

"What shall we do" Gilinsky asked

"Let's watch tee-" you were cut off by Samuel

"No, no more teen wolf we watched a whole season with you the other day" he laughed so did everyone else

"Let's play truth or dare" Jack j asked

You all agreed. we were all sat in a circle.

"Okay Talia truth or dare" sammy asked

"Truth"

"Okay fuck marry kill me Jack and nate"he asked obviously leaving your brother out of it.

"UUUUMmmm"i hummed
"Okay kill Johnson because he's like my other brother fuck sammy and marry Nate" I blushed

"What that's unfair I wanted you to fuck me"nate whispered in your ear.

"You could all you want if we were married sammy gets it once"i replied in his ear also.
Nobody but sammy knows, this not yet anyway,bit you and Nate have been dating do like a month.

After playing for like an hour I walked up the stairs.

The boys were in bed asleep well at least that's what I thought. my opened slowly revealing Nate in basketball shorts and no shirt.

"What's up babygirl" he whispered

"What are you doing Nathan"i giggled

"Well I wanted to come see you now let me in" he closed the door and I lifted up the covers so he could slide in next to me.

We were talking when he started to kiss my neck. I turned my body so I was straddling him and started t make out with him. we were kissing for about ten minutes when the door opened.

I quickly slid off him and wrapped my arm around his torso and closed my eyes.

"Nate is that you" Jack my brother asked

"Yeah she was crying because she had a nightmare so I came in she's asleep now. I'll get out" Nate spoke

"No it's fine as long as she's okay." Jack spoke "bit no funny business" he warned
Nate nodded and Jack walked out and closed the door when I heard hacks door close I opened my eyes.

"Good lying"i told him and pecked him in the lips.

"Thanks baby I've missed you"

"You too Nathan"i giggled

You both just enjoyed each others company until you both fell asleep wrapped up in each other.
--
Guys should I make this a fanfic? I'm not sure. Comment below!
Also the photo above I know it has nothing to Do with this but I find it hilarious and wanted to share it.